Boston Bruins Boston Bruins Announce 2021 Development Camp Roster And Schedule

yazmybaby

Sep 13, 2015
Brampton ON, Canada
Day 4
Forwards started by themselves and the focus early was faceoffs and all the different techniques were in display, I thought Quinn Olson and Reed Lebster were pretty successful
Pace of the drills picked up and from there and it was non stop action for about 2.5 hours
Another good day, kids are putting in the effort, staff has to be pleased, I certainly am
This is turning into the Trevor Kuntar camp, dominated the drills, Vatrano like body but a better skater and comparable shot, he's going to be a good one
On defense Lohrei again was the top dog, Lyle, Scanlin, Mitchell and Malmstrom all did well
2021 picks are hanging in there against the older more developed rest of the roster
Apparently there's a scrimmage tomorrow
I'll do a review of every player some time over the weekend
Thanks for the updates, love it.
It sounds like Kuntar might be ready for the show sooner than we think?
Maybe one more year at BC and a season in the AHL?

Greek_physique

Caron - Legit SNIPER
Jul 9, 2004
Toronto, Ont
Why was his size an issue for you?

Height wise, he's a big boy....however I didn't know if he was able to handle the rough stuff. - a little different playing against ECHL players for NHL talent, IMO.

Also, he's a very gifted offensive talent...usually when we see those, they aren't as strong on the backend, but I've really been surprised (I started watching more videos of him too) and he really stands out on the ice.

Reactions: Dr Hook

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
Just stopped in for a few minutes, big crowd- assuming Beecher wasn’t out there because of his shoulder?

Langenbrunner looks like a 12 year old who just went through the all time biggest growth spurt

Loheri looked dominant in the small game - amazingly quick, coordinated, at his size and good vision.

Myers has a great shot and is willing to let it go

looking forward to reading the thoughts of people who actually know what they’re talking about and were there all week.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Langenbrunner very interesting

he is tall and lanky and has another year in USHL and then Harvard

he looks every bit of 6-2 and I bet when he’s filled out and played 4-5 years of hockey they got something here

I figures ‘yah draft Jamie kid’ but he is one to watch

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
For those that want to chime in, I’m interested in hearing who they feel among defensemen is the closest to the NHL and in what order?

Reactions: BMC

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad