Proposal: BOS/VAN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BergyWho37

Only The Strong Will Survive (Never Give Up)
Jun 18, 2012
True North
OEL if he s a Bruins he s the second best D in this team, and by far...even if his offensive game is fading..OEL at 5.5-6mil is ok for me

It’s 7.25 cap hit and he’s nothing like he use to be so second best on are team is stretch Griz and Carlo are both better and almost the same price for 2 guys.

Feb 19, 2018
It’s 7.25 cap hit and he’s nothing like he use to be so second best on are team is stretch Griz and Carlo are both better and almost the same price for 2 guys.
The 7.5 means nothing if you have his rights. I can see if he joins another team, then you worry but I’m sure you work out a sign and trade with the agent. If he goes to another team the guaranteed contract means way more.

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
The 7.5 means nothing if you have his rights. I can see if he joins another team, then you worry but I’m sure you work out a sign and trade with the agent. If he goes to another team the guaranteed contract means way more.

Wrong guy, I think you're talking Boeser and he was talking OEL.

Reactions: BruinsJoe

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
DeBrusk got one but should have had 4 or 5 tonight

he reality wants out bad :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad