Proposal: BOS/VAN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Knies iT

Mar 6, 2015
He said Connor Garland not Pavel Bure. Lysell is not being traded for the like of Connor Fing Garland, not even straight up.
Lysell is barely above 1PPG in his D+1 OHL season.

Doesn’t come close to touching Garland without picks added.

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
Anyone who has watched both players knows the difference all Debrusk game is offense....Garland literally does everything out there.
Yes he moves his legs fast and stops on a dime. He can also spray up to 7’. He occasionally tucks his jersey in on one side.
DeBrusk has scored more goals & points. Garland has averaged 4 more points than DeBrusk per 82 games played (albeit while averaging more TOI). But yes the Bruins would need to trade Lysell & a 1st for Garland meanwhile DeBrusk is worth a 3rd. Spare me

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
Again I assumed he’s untouchable, no way you’d make a dumb comment if he wasn’t available. So what is the ask? If you tell me he’s untouchable you just wasted my time and proved nothing as a point.
So you think Charlie Is available? Your post was terrible

Last edited:

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Yes he moves his legs fast and stops on a dime. He can also spray up to 7’. He occasionally tucks his jersey in on one side.
DeBrusk has scored more goals & points. Garland has averaged 4 more points than DeBrusk per 82 games played (albeit while averaging more TOI). But yes the Bruins would need to trade Lysell & a 1st for Garland meanwhile DeBrusk is worth a 3rd. Spare me
I get to see Debrusk all the time he's not even close to Garland he might be small but he plays like he's the biggest player on the ice similar to Tuch(though not expecting PPG from Garland) he's gonna thrive in a bigger role on any team.

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
I get to see Debrusk all the time he's not even close to Garland he might be small but he plays like he's the biggest player on the ice similar to Tuch(though not expecting PPG from Garland) he's gonna thrive in a bigger role on any team.

You know Garland is giving you 110% that for sure. An engaged DeBrusk is a more effective player. But you ain’t getting that all the time so far in his career. However we do know that DeBrusk can produce in the playoffs. Do we know Garland can when it gets more rough and tumble? The small sample size isn’t in his favor, but while I don’t think you hold that against him, I also think you can still question it.

I think the main point here is that DeBrusk being worth a 3rd on these boards and Garland being worth the moon is ridiculous. That being said, DeBrusk being part of the package to Vancouver makes little sense for Vancouver, it’s just moving chairs around for no reason.

Reactions: The Hockey Tonk Man

Hookslide

Nov 19, 2018
OEL if he s a Bruins he s the second best D in this team, and by far...even if his offensive game is fading..OEL at 5.5-6mil is ok for me
You telling me he is in decline and at 31 with 5 more years after this year and and you want to pay 6 mil a year .........I don't think so

Feb 19, 2018
So you Charlie Is available? Your post was terrible
If you read my post I said other than Charlie, in other words he’s obviously untouchable. I’m a Canucks fan and we have Miller, Pettersson, Boeser, Garland, Podkolzin, Hoglander, Pearson, Motte on the wings, we don’t need Pasta. We need to target a partner for Hughes and hence Charlie, who is untouchable. It’s not such a terrible take if you take this into context.

Reactions: Canadian Canuck

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad