NCAA GDT: Week 4: Don't You Know What It Means to be an Orji Guy?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
@GKJ If you want to earn enough money to be able to purchase Shohei Ohtani's 50th HR ball then try & outwit Stanford Steve (who was 2-1 last week & is 6-3 on the season) on these 3 contests:

Virginia-3.5 vs Coastal Carolina
Penn State-48.5 vs Kent State (I guess the faculty will show up!) :laugh:
Florida State-2.5 vs Cal

Reactions: GKJ

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
@GKJ If you want to earn enough money to be able to purchase Shohei Ohtani's 50th HR ball then try & outwit Stanford Steve (who was 2-1 last week & is 6-3 on the season) on these 3 contests:

Virginia-3.5 vs Coastal Carolina
Penn State-48.5 vs Kent State (I guess the faculty will show up!) :laugh:
Florida State-2.5 vs Cal
Second week in a row he’s attacking Kent State

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Corso's Headgear Selection.......from Norman, OK........where current Bucs QB Baker Mayfield honed his skillz!! :yo:

Factoid: Lee is 11-7 when donning Boomer & 5-2 when donning Ole' Smokey. :nod:

Sign of the Day: "Call Me when OU plays the REAL UT" :laugh:

Celebrity Picker: Country Crooner & Oklahoma native Blake Shelton, who of course likes the home team to pull off the upset. :nod:

Lee: OU has won more games than anyone since WWII.........not today though as he dons Ole' Smokey and angers the home crowd. :biglaugh:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
James Madison up 46-21 halfway thru 2nd qtr
JMU needs a field goal and they hit the over on their own.

Have to think hard about the last time a G5 team went on the road and put something like this together against a decent P5 team

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad