Value of: Boeser to Colorado

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

elitepete

Jan 30, 2017
Vancouver
One for one? Ok. But Add newhook a F off with that nonsense. Are you then adding Hoglander?

bura was a .77 PPG guy for the Avs his first year. Was .83 PPG last year. He’s really good.
When did I ask for Newhook?

Newhook is way below Hoglander. And it doesn’t make any sense at all for a Miller trade to be based around him.

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
Just hoping some GM is looking at JTC's statline and figured he broke out.

Not even the riff raff on this site are that short sighted. But, and I mean this genuinely, I hope that works out on the condition it's not Benning that falls for it. You know, for the laughs.

nowhereman

Jan 24, 2010
Los Angeles
Any trade that doesn't involve one of Byram, Toews or Newhook isn't even worth the time. Spare parts for a first line forward isn't going to cut it.

Nucklehead Supreme

Jul 10, 2011
A post was written about JT Miller so I respond directly to a JT Miller suggested trade. Countered a JT Miller proposal.

That's great man, the post I responded to, that you inserted yourself into (for some reason) had nothing to do with Miller, again read the post before your respond.

Nona Di Giuseppe

Jul 14, 2009
Coquitlam
It’s irrelevant what his numbers in Washington were, he was buried in a bottom 6 role and never got the opportunity until he was traded. Boeser was handed the top 6 role straight out of college
Boeser and Burakovsky are comparable players.

not at all.. Burakovsky needs to be put in a specific enviroment and has chemistry in colorado. the avs finished first and third in scoring in the league the last couple years. it's not shocking his pt totals went up. he's a good player, but absolutely a tier down from Miller and Boeser.

you put either of those two on the Avs and you easily have ppg players.

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
not at all.. Burakovsky needs to be put in a specific enviroment and has chemistry in colorado. the avs finished first and third in scoring in the league the last couple years. it's not shocking his pt totals went up. he's a good player, but absolutely a tier down from Miller and Boeser.

you put either of those two on the Avs and you easily have ppg players.
You’re making a lot of assumptions. Burakovsky plays second line and PP2 in Colorado while Boeser is on the top PP, Boeser wouldn’t get the same opportunity in Colorado compared to Vancouver. Boeser would be behind Rantanen like how Burakovsky is right now.

You make it seem like Burakovsky gets to play with MacKinnon a whole lot when he’s actually on the second line with Kadri. You put Burakovsky on the top line in Vancouver and Boeser on the second line in Colorado and see what happens.

Nucklehead Supreme

Jul 10, 2011
You’re making a lot of assumptions. Burakovsky plays second line and PP2 in Colorado while Boeser is on the top PP, Boeser wouldn’t get the same opportunity in Colorado compared to Vancouver. Boeser would be behind Rantanen like how Burakovsky is right now.

You make it seem like Burakovsky gets to play with MacKinnon a whole lot when he’s actually on the second line with Kadri. You put Burakovsky on the top line in Vancouver and Boeser on the second line in Colorado and see what happens.

One puts up points consistently on one of the worst teams in the league, the other had two good years while playing on one of the highest scoring teams in the league, if you don't understand the difference in value simply based on that I don't know what to tell you....

Boeser put up 29 goals as a rookie playing on the 2nd line with Horvat and Baertschi, he's already proven he can do it and at a younger age.

Boondock

Feb 6, 2009
JT miller is a good player ,are the Canucks not going to re sign him??
Due to his age and what his next contract will potentially look like (7-8 years - $7ish per), and the fact the Canucks have 2 top 6 C's he is one of the players the Canucks could potentially move in a deal for the right piece (RHD in the Canucks age window).

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
One puts up points consistently on one of the worst teams in the league, the other had two good years while playing on one of the highest scoring teams in the league, if you don't understand the difference in value simply based on that I don't know what to tell you....

Boeser put up 29 goals as a rookie playing on the 2nd line with Horvat and Baertschi, he's already proven he can do it and at a younger age.

2019-20 GF: Colorado had 236 and Vancouver had 224.
2020-21 GF: Colorado had 197 and Vancouver had 148.
2021-Current GF: Colorado has 29 and Vancouver has 32.

So Bura had the advantage in 2020-21 and the teams have put up a similar pace in 2019-20 and the current year. If you think Boeser would be a PPG player on the Avs, he should've been a PPG player in 2019-20. There is nothing to suggest Boeser would be a PPG player on the Avs with lesser PP opportunity.

Boondock

Feb 6, 2009
2019-20 GF: Colorado had 236 and Vancouver had 224.
2020-21 GF: Colorado had 197 and Vancouver had 148.
2021-Current GF: Colorado has 29 and Vancouver has 32.

So Bura had the advantage in 2020-21 and the teams have put up a similar pace in 2019-20 and the current year. If you think Boeser would be a PPG player on the Avs, he should've been a PPG player in 2019-20. There is nothing to suggest Boeser would be a PPG player on the Avs with lesser PP opportunity.
cool keep Bura, Vancouver fans didn't ask for him and are clearly not interested. I would suggest starting a poll and see how that works out for the Bura vs Boeser debate.

Ita

Mar 11, 2019
Lol I'm all for criticism, as I'm just spitballing. His value isn't the easiest to assess. Would Justin Barron be enticing?

Did you actually think about value before coming up with this proposal?

/fpalm

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad