Boardies 2024: Angriest Poster Award

Who was the angriest poster this season?

• Megustaelhockey

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TominNC

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • SnowblindNYR

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • Kocur26

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Boris Zubov

• Tob

• Raspewtin

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • 80shockeywasbuns

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Machinehead

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Richie16

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Clark Kellogg

NYU Film Student
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2013
Vermont, USA
Moving forward this will probably be the only award I will ever have a chance of being nominated for.
So I pledge to be one ornery, cantankerous, S.O.B. for the 24/25 seasons.

Although I may have nominated megusta, I can never take his anger seriously. :laugh:

Kocur, on the other hand, idk what this guy is ever talking about.

Although I may have nominated megusta, I can never take his anger seriously. :laugh:

Kocur, on the other hand, idk what this guy is ever talking about.
I was under the impression that @Megustaelhockey was a woman?

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
Some folks are salty, some are doomers, some are contrarians, some can be "insensitive". Some are all those things at one time or another.
But when it comes to anger; the 100% liquefied hate rage that fires out like an erupting volcano whenever a goal is scored against the Rangers, no one comes close to @SnowblindNYR .

"I don't think the team is very good"
"Panarin sucks 5v5"
"Zib eats root vegetables for dessert"
"Fire Laviolette"

None of those things particularly scream anger. And if it does, sure doesn't mean angriest.

But...

"I'm so happy this is the last day I have to watch this disgraceful hockey until October. Seriously, this team is just absolutely f***ing painful trash." - Now that is an Angry man!

@SnowblindNYR you call me out for dooming on the team and not being positive, quite often during the year. You are right sometimes, sure.

But then you throw out: " I f***ing loathe this team." Don't change buddy!

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
Not sure how I got in the angry poll. And got votes. I’m one of the more positive people on here regarding the team. And I just put the annoying people on ignore.
Honestly I do not get some of the nominations including yourself. I have not seen you be angry but I also do not pay that much attention lol. :)

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
there's a discord?
Not as far as I am aware. Kane One and I are on there for other reasons.

Moving forward this will probably be the only award I will ever have a chance of being nominated for.
So I pledge to be one ornery, cantankerous, S.O.B. for the 24/25 seasons.

I was under the impression that @Megustaelhockey was a woman?

I am not a woman; I am a gay man. Since I have mentioned a male partner before, that may have been why you thought that.

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
Machinehead is always angry, but he's actually angry about hockey-related things rather than just having unhinged rants, so he gets my vote :laugh:

Reactions: Row I Goon

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
Machinehead is always angry, but he's actually angry about hockey-related things rather than just having unhinged rants, so he gets my vote :laugh:
Hockey has an offseason. There is no such thing for Outback Steakhouse.

• Haha
Reactions: mike14

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad