Boardies 2024: Angriest Poster Award

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who was the angriest poster this season?

• Megustaelhockey

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TominNC

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • SnowblindNYR

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • Kocur26

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Boris Zubov

• Tob

• Raspewtin

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • 80shockeywasbuns

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Machinehead

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Richie16

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Some folks are salty, some are doomers, some are contrarians, some can be "insensitive". Some are all those things at one time or another.
But when it comes to anger; the 100% liquefied hate rage that fires out like an erupting volcano whenever a goal is scored against the Rangers, no one comes close to @SnowblindNYR .

"I don't think the team is very good"
"Panarin sucks 5v5"
"Zib eats root vegetables for dessert"
"Fire Laviolette"

None of those things particularly scream anger. And if it does, sure doesn't mean angriest.

But...

"I'm so happy this is the last day I have to watch this disgraceful hockey until October. Seriously, this team is just absolutely f***ing painful trash." - Now that is an Angry man!

@SnowblindNYR you call me out for dooming on the team and not being positive, quite often during the year. You are right sometimes, sure.

But then you throw out: " I f***ing loathe this team." Don't change buddy!

Yes, but there's a difference between angrily saying the team gives me AIDS and calmly posting why they're not good. The latter is more legit.

Reactions: will1066

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
I don't think Snow is angriest because despite saying some goofy things occasionally towards the team he isn't rude to other posters. I look at the award as angry more towards other posters more than the team.

Reactions: will1066

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
I don't think Snow is angriest because despite saying some goofy things occasionally towards the team he isn't rude to other posters. I look at the award as angry more towards other posters more than the team.
To my tastes, I would rather the award mean "outlandish outburst person who is triggered by the slightest on-ice adversity in a predictably comical manner" rather than "mean person who snaps at other posters".

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad