F Frans Karjalahti - HIFK U15 Juniors (2028 Draft)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

bigdog16

Nov 7, 2013
USA
Even rangers fans know damn well that
to win a cup next June panthers is a team who they ( rangers ) eliminate in playoffs.

If you want become a champion you have to defeat retaining champion first.
Yeah we ( Panthers ) didn't defeat Vegas in our championship run but still that's true.

As my favorite WWE superstar John Cena said once
'' the champ is here ( in Florida ) and if you want some come get some''
But i don't see Rangers being our number 1 challenger for a cup next June it is Oilers.
So anyone who wins the Stanley Cup next year HAS to beat Florida, or else it doesn’t count? Lol that is some logic…

This thread doesn't feel very productive.

People are debating Lundell for some unknown reason and bigdog16 is very upset about how the entire nation of Finland is hyping this prospect up but it's literally only Karjalahti's dad or whatever who's doing so :laugh:
Lundell got brought up by Finnish posters as they attempted to grasp at any relevant Finnish prospect, and the best they could come up with was a defensive 3rd liner. I have nothing against Finns, I find the inferiority complex fascinating.

• Haha
Reactions: Mathieukferland

bigdog16

Nov 7, 2013
USA
Yeah I bet :laugh:. These posts mean everything to you. Who am I to take that from you. I was being selfish. You don’t really need to feel bad for Finns we’ve had quite the celebration here with the cup. I feel bad for Rangers fans to be honest. Getting absolutely slapped by Florida must have been rough.
….Says the guy with 22,000 posts hahahahaha

just a hockey fan

Apr 14, 2023
The fact that clearly hating a nationality is allowed here is sad. The fact that a person gets so hurt because a few people are committing the horrible crime of being overly excited about players when they do look very exciting and compare well from a historical POV is even more sad + pathetic. I guess he'd love nothing more than Finns never even mentioning players ever again (though he'd have to change the target for his hatred) or at the very least only saying that player X might get drafted in the 7th round. That seems to be the only acceptable thing in the overall hockey world for Finns recently. Sad that these people exist and don't want to change for the better...

Staying on topic, Karjalahti seems like a promising player along with a few other 09's at this moment from what I've heard, hopefully for every normal hockey fan they'll keep developing and hopefully others won't get mad and hurt if the normal thing called "overrating" happens.

Svedu

Apr 23, 2019
So anyone who wins the Stanley Cup next year HAS to beat Florida, or else it doesn’t count? Lol that is some logic…

Lundell got brought up by Finnish posters as they attempted to grasp at any relevant Finnish prospect, and the best they could come up with was a defensive 3rd liner. I have nothing against Finns, I find the inferiority complex fascinating.
If someone is showing glimpses of inferiority complex that's... You? Imagine being so passionated and engaged in pure negativity like you. That can ironically mean two things, either you have exactly those things you are claiming others to have, or it's even worse and you are filled and driven by hate.
I brought up Lundell and proudly so. I think it's tragical that you need to be sarcastic about that. Does that give you any meaning?
I mean I don't know Lundell is what, 22? Has won the Stanley cup and contributed in a good way. Has won both u18's and u20's and a silver in the mens WC. If anything, considering he's so young? He's shown he's a winner and belongs in a winning team. I mean what more can you expect?

I mean honestly, what do you think yourself? About your posts that is? Is there any love, joy or happiness or optimism? I just don't get it. How do you think you would perceive yourself and your posts?

And the last question, do you wish Karjalahti to become the best he can be? Or is your only meaning in here to spread hate and negativity?

Last edited:

bigdog16

Nov 7, 2013
USA
I like to talk about hockey. My entire personality isn’t hating on a nation lmao.
Again I don’t hate Finland. I think Barkov, Heiskanen, Hintz are awesome players. But you can’t tell me I live for this site when your the one who posts more than a thousand times a year on here hahaha
If someone is showing glimpses of inferiority complex that's... You? Imagine being so passionated and engaged in pure negativity like you. That can ironically mean two things, either you have exactly those things you are claiming others to have, or it's even worse and you are filled and drived by hate.
I brought up Lundell and proudly so. I think it's tragical that you need to be sarcastic about that. Does that give you any meaning?
I mean I don't know Lundell is what, 22? Has won the Stanley cup and contributed in a good way. Has won both u18's and u20's and a silver in the mens WC. If anything, considering he's so young? He's shown he's a winner and belongs in a winning team. I mean what more can you expect?

I mean honestly, what do you think yourself? About your posts that is? Is there any love, joy or happiness or optimism? I just don't get it. How do you think you would perceive yourself and your posts?

And the last question, do you wish Karjalahti to become the best he can be? Or is your only meaning in here to spread hate and negativity?
Thats it, induct Lundell to the HOF. Greatest Finn to ever live

Svedu

Apr 23, 2019
Again I don’t hate Finland. I think Barkov, Heiskanen, Hintz are awesome players. But you can’t tell me I live for this site when your the one who posts more than a thousand times a year on here hahaha

They are and there are many more. Two great goalies for an example.

But at the end of the day? You don't offer much more than sarcasm, besides showing that you are incapable to address and answer deeper questions. It gets boring. So, do you wish Karjalahti all the best? Or how was it, too difficult of a question?

Albatros

Aug 19, 2017
Ostsee
Lundell's trajectory age 22 (U18 WJC gold, U20 WJC gold, Stanley Cup champion) certainly doesn't exclude him from making the HHoF someday.

For the 14-15 yos out there I hope playing hockey is still more about having fun and only slowly it's time to start thinking about a potential pro career.

Reactions: Svedu

bigdog16

Nov 7, 2013
USA
They are and there are many more. Two great goalies for an example.

But at the end of the day? You don't offer much more than sarcasm, besides showing that you are incapable to address and answer deeper questions. It gets boring. So, do you wish Karjalahti all the best? Or how was it, too difficult of a question?
Not sure anyones asked me a deep question here. I wish that this thread doesnt go in the same direction as the Kiviharju thread when he was 14-15 years old, thats all im saying

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida

I come on here to talk to likeminded individuals who love the game of hockey, you come for the reactions. If we’re actually judging who’s more pathetic?

Reactions: Svedu

bigdog16

Nov 7, 2013
USA
I come on here to talk to likeminded individuals who love the game of hockey, you come for the reactions. If we’re actually judging who’s more pathetic?
Lol buddy your last 50 posts are you just arguing people or looking to get a rise out of people.

Svedu

Apr 23, 2019
I literally asked that ego of a person about Karjalahti two times in two differents posts. The only thing he can spam is that he doesn't wan't this thread to become similar to Kiviharjus.

Honestly, this big I*iot learned me not to respond him anymore in two different ways, I'll give him that. The first was that he never could answer a single question about Karjalahti. Then it's pretty clear that he wants nothing more than to provoke others. The irony when he attacks "FinlandPanther" and others for the thing I think most of us would accuse himself for doing.
The other is a very similar method, he loves to write anything but about the actual prospect and when doing so ironically convince himself that he would be any better.
I also learned I was stupid and naive feeding him and thinking he could contribute with anything else than negative and irrelevant nonsense. I gave him a couple of chances and won't give him another one before he shows some human decency and the ability to stay humble and discuss relevant topics. I take my responsibility for that and apologize to neutral hockey fans. I just thought better of him, or rather wanted to.

Let's hope Karjalahti can become something special. It's clearly very early and no one knows. Also, I know this isn't Kiviharjus thread but I just get the feeling Finland have been so great these last years and won a whole lot. Perhaps that's a reason for these likeminded trolls like bigwho, they are the ones getting provoked by little Finland and their success? Who knew.

thomast

Oct 23, 2009
Not sure anyones asked me a deep question here. I wish that this thread doesnt go in the same direction as the Kiviharju thread when he was 14-15 years old, thats all im saying
Kiviharju hype was warranted at that point, he is the best Finnish prospect ever at 14-15 yo and that is by decent margin. He had unfortunate injuries and his developement slowed down a lot.

Can you explain how Kiviharju was overhyped at 14-15 year old? Your only argument is how far he fell in the draft? It’s not a good argument. Heiskanen at 14-15 year old was not well known even by Finnish people. He wasn’t a stand out prospect at that age. These forums are for hockey discussion. There is nothing wrong to talk about young prospects even when projection is total crapshoot. I brought up Barkov at 15 year old to these forums and he was lesser prospect compared to Kiviharju at that age.

I agree there is couple of posters who have obsession to lobby Finnish players for everyone, but clear majority of Finnish people are critical.

Last edited:

bigdog16

Nov 7, 2013
USA
Pot meet kettle :laugh:. You try your best.
Your proving my point for me!

Kiviharju hype was warranted at that point, he is the best Finnish prospect ever at 14-15 yo and that is by decent margin. He had unfortunate injuries and his developement slowed down a lot.

Can you explain how Kiviharju was overhyped at 14-15 year old? Your only argument is how far he fell in the draft? It’s not a good argument. Heiskanen at 14-15 year old was not well known even by Finnish people. He wasn’t a stand out prospect at that age. These forums are for hockey discussion. There is nothing wrong to talk about young prospects even when projection is total crapshoot. I brought up Barkov at 15 year old to these forums and he was lesser prospect compared to Kiviharju at that age.

I agree there is couple of posters who have obsession to lobby Finnish players for everyone, but clear majority of Finnish people are critical.
The thread was outrageous, there were claims that his floor was a hall of famer. My point is that its dumb to claim anyone will be anything at 13-14-15 years old. Dupont is 10x the player he was at 15 and I’m not even sold on Dupont yet

Albatros

Aug 19, 2017
Ostsee
There is nothing wrong to talk about young prospects even when projection is total crapshoot.
That really depends on various factors such as age, ultimately that is a discussion about minors that may not be public figures. Just because some kids are good at hockey doesn't mean that they shouldn't enjoy the same protections as their peers.

thomast

Oct 23, 2009
That really depends on various factors such as age, ultimately that is a discussion about minors that may not be public figures. Just because some kids are good at hockey doesn't mean that they shouldn't enjoy the same protections as their peers.
Discussion should be done in good taste i agree, but prodigies have always been hot topic regardless of sport.

Last edited:
Reactions: wetcoast

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad