Half-Assed GDT: Blues vs. Blue Jackets

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
The frustration is because we have good team and opportunities to do damage but lack of consistency and lack of urgency make some of us wonder if something needs to change to reach potential. Hopefully tonight was harbinger of what is to come.

Unless we're scoring six goals a night (I would have ZERO issues with this, mind you), then I don't see it. We have a good team that's been pretty much losing one-goal games, so the lack of consistency could be ill-fit players or missing a piece too. You could be right but I'm with you that hopefully this is a harbinger of things to come because I would love a Blues team that could offensively hammer their opponents.

I believe in them.

Meatball

2018-19 Stanley Cup Champions! :3
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
Bruh, all the hand-ringing was you. 4 hours before the above post....

Are any of those posts me giving up on the team entirely? No.

Was I the only one? No.

I'm also referring to the tone of this forum as a whole and not just a singular instance.

But screw reason, can't let that interfere with your agenda, so carry on...

Reactions: BlueSeal

BlueSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
Are any of those posts me giving up on the team entirely? No.

Was I the only one? No.

I'm also referring to the tone of this forum as a whole and not just a singular instance.

But screw reason, can't let that interfere with your agenda, so carry on...

I don’t see an issue with criticism either way. None of us run the show or have any decision making ability or even an inside view into the team so it’s kind of funny to me how many people are quick to criticize anyone with has any crit on the team just because it’s a crit.

It’s been a fun experience this season for me and I appreciate the views, especially from Blueston. You get so much from another’s perspective, even if you don’t agree with it. But no one should crit you just because you had a crit.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Not a great November.

We may look back and regret missing points that should have been easy to get.

As to tone, bahhh. Who cares? We come to express opinions, not herd people like sheep.

Reactions: BlueSeal
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad