Confirmed with Link: Blues sign 2 Oilers to offer sheets!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Wow, I thought after the Ceci trade they were definitely going to match Broberg. That’s exciting. We have a TON of NHL bodies right now though. We’re going to have to move on from some of them.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Wow, I thought after the Ceci trade they were definitely going to match Broberg. That’s exciting. We have a TON of NHL bodies right now though. We’re going to have to move on from some of them.
I'm expecting 1 of Peru or Tucker to be moved. Im expecting Blues to play the Waiver game with the forwards

HarryTaint97

Aug 20, 2024
Lines will vary but something like

Neighbours - Thomas - Kyrou
Holloway - Buch - Saad
Bolduc - Schenn - Joseph
Texier - Faksa - Toropchenko
ex. Kapanen, Walker
Sunny likely to start on IR

Leddy - Parayko
Broberg/Suter - Faulk
Broberg/Suter - Kessel
ex. POJ, Perunovich

Binny
Hofer
You think these 2 moves get the gears turning on a bigger trade?

SirPaste

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
STL
First, congrats on the 2 new players!

Second, my question is:
Where do Blues fans see Holloway playing in the lineup?

You have 12 F already so where does he fit in ?
Would imagine somewhere in the middle 6, might even get a chance as the 3C but time will tell if they plan on using him as a center or winger.

You think these 2 moves get the gears turning on a bigger trade?
I don't think so, I think it is likely one or both of Perunovich or Tucker is moved, might even just be put on waivers. A depth forward could also be on the move but I wouldn't expect a big trade at this point, the roster is probably pretty much set for this season anyways.

Reactions: Forsbergaura21

Bye Bye Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
Don't like giving up Fischer, but whatever, still a good deal in totality.
Agreed. I think P Fischer has fairly good shot to become NHL d, but with Lindstein, Ralph, L Fischer, and Burns on the way (and Broberg too!), our pool of young LHD is suddenly fairly deep. We have accumulated so much young talent over the past 18 months that we can afford to deal some of the surplus in hopes of getting higher end talent. This was price we can afford to pay.

STLegend

Blanketing opinions that I'll probably regret soon
Feb 20, 2010
Montanuh

Holloway - Buch - Saad
Bolduc - Schenn - Joseph
ex. Kapanen, Walker

Leddy - Parayko
Broberg/Suter - Faulk
Broberg/Suter - Kessel
ex. POJ, Perunovich

Binny
Hofer
Calm down, Holloway isn't playing with Buch, most likely will be on 4th line. Texier is a more proven top 9 choice at this point.

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida

Holloway - Buch - Saad
Bolduc - Schenn - Joseph
ex. Kapanen, Walker

Leddy - Parayko
Broberg/Suter - Faulk
Broberg/Suter - Kessel
ex. POJ, Perunovich

Binny
Hofer

I'd swap Bolduc and Holloway. Bolduc has more offense at the point. He had same amount of points playing 13 less games than Holloway, and Holloway played with Draisaitl a good bit.I'd also try Holloway at C, maybe move Schenn to top 6 wing. Hope for a bounce back year from Schenn playing wing.

Neighbours-Thomas - Kyrou
Bolduc - Buchevich - Schenn
Saad -Holloway - Texier/Joseph
Texier/Joseph - Faksa - Torop

Camp battles and chemistry could change a lot. But we have guys who can move around as needed. That flexibility is nice. Only thing I don't like is needing Buch or Schenn as 2C.

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
Calm down, Holloway isn't playing with Buch, most likely will be on 4th line. Texier is a more proven top 9 choice at this point.

I'd expect the last 2nd line spot to go to Schenn or Bolduc, Holloway/Texier on 3rd line (hope one can stick as 3c) and Joseph to the 4th line. But there sure are a lot of different ways you could fill out the lines, that's for sure. Gonna be a ton of competition in camp this year.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Just woke up, all indications last night were correct. Blues tossed a couple Longshot throw ins to the Oilers for their trouble. Now get these boys to camp

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
Most exciting thing the blues have done in a while. Certainly got everyone ready for camp to start.

LGB

Feb 4, 2019
Awesome to get both. At least one of these guys should be a quality piece for us when we’re ready to contend again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad