TV: Mr. Show

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Definitely going to be checking this out! Two actors I really love, and looking through the wiki page it looks like there are a lot of great writers and cast members too. Just got into Arrested Development so my love for David Cross has been amplified lol

Reactions: Hippasus

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Just watched the first episode. Oh yeah, this is right up my alley. Watched it while donating plasma and laughed so hard I was worried I was gunna move the needle LOL.

Thanks for the thread @Hippasus

Hippasus

Feb 17, 2008
Bridgeview
Just watched the first episode. Oh yeah, this is right up my alley. Watched it while donating plasma and laughed so hard I was worried I was gunna move the needle LOL.

Thanks for the thread @Hippasus
Yeah, no problem, dude. Those guys are right up my alley too. I just got a tetanus shot and I feel stronger than ever.

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
My introduction to Mr. Show was catching a sketch or two in an episode back when VCRs were still a thing, and I must've been impressed because the following week I decided to record the entire episode in case it had a few more funny moments...

Well, I just happened to record Season 3, Episode 5: Please Don't Kill Me

To this day, it's the best half hour of sketch comedy I've seen...

Last edited:
  • Wow

Hippasus

Feb 17, 2008
Bridgeview
My introduction to Mr. Show was catching a sketch or two of an episode back when VCRs were still a thing, and I must've been impressed because the following week I decided to record the entire episode in case it had a few more funny sketches...

Well, I just happened to record Season 3, Episode 5: Please Don't Kill Me

To this day, it's the best half hour of sketch comedy I've seen...
That's some wild and crazy stuff.

Hippasus

Feb 17, 2008
Bridgeview
Oh you men!

The throw away gags jack up the humor.

"I'm going to make my five alarm Christmas dinner."
I was going to post the "Everything Changed" sketch, but then I saw the ending and thought that would be inappropriate at this time. I used to have a DVD set from some of the earlier seasons. My brother probably has it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad