GDT: Blues @ Avalanche|Round 1, Game 2| Blues down 1-0|

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

fishsandwichpatrol

Mar 29, 2014
Upstate SC
Man, I totally get that people are picking the Avs over us. I really do. But man, I was just listening to the Steve Dangle podcast going over all current the series and they just said it's not even close, we have 0 chance and spent more time in our series segment talking about the Leafs than this series.

If we lose the series, then it is what it is, but please at least earn the respect that no one is giving is. We're not even given the dignity of analysis. Analysis that concludes we have little chance is fine. But we're not even getting that. Just "0 chance, let's move on" and that's it.

Reactions: BlueMed

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Man, I totally get that people are picking the Avs over us. I really do. But man, I was just listening to the Steve Dangle podcast going over all current the series and they just said it's not even close, we have 0 chance and spent more time in our series segment talking about the Leafs than this series.

If we lose the series, then it is what it is, but please at least earn the respect that no one is giving is. We're not even given the dignity of analysis. Analysis that concludes we have little chance is fine. But we're not even getting that. Just "0 chance, let's move on" and that's it.
if our top players dont show up, they will be right

Reactions: Meatball

BlueMed

Jul 18, 2019

The most frustrating thing is, a fully healthy lineup would absolutely make this a competitive series.

Reactions: mike1320

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Klim Kostin on the ice! Hopefully he’s not satisfied raising 1 cup this season!

Reactions: mike1320

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
What the hell happened to Dunn? Did he lose an arm? I don’t get it man he’s been skating for 3 weeks.

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
Kostin not in.
200.gif

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
Glad to see the changes to the forward lines. Schenn and Schwartz have only worked this season with Kyrou, and that requires Schenn at center. Right now I think we need him on the wing. I like giving Kyrou a chance tonight to replace Perron as the wingman for ROR. Barby and Thomas have clicked in the past. Right now, with this forward group, I think these lines give us the best shot at potting 3-4 goals. I just hope we give Binnington enough support that he doesn’t have to make 40+ saves to keep us in it.

LBlues24

May 3, 2017
11 o’clock start here in Ontario, 6 am wake up, I’m ready. Let’s make this worth our while here boys, let’s go home with a split

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad