GDT: Blues @ Avalanche|Round 1, Game 2| Blues down 1-0|

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
If all reports are true this would make teams in the NHL, NBA, and now an MLB team with possibly inaccurate or disputed test results

kimzey59

Aug 16, 2003
Why wouldn’t he be?

The short version is that he wasn't on the active roster prior to the NHL Trade deadline after being on the active roster the year before.

I haven't looked through the entire list of by-laws regarding PO eligibility, but his status is questionable because of how he was assigned to Avangard.

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Everyone has been cleared on both the Blues, and Vegas apparently

Edit: Well except the Perron, Walman, Walker trio

Last edited:

ezcreepin

Dec 5, 2016
Ok so let's talk about how this affects the Blues because apparently we couldn't have an actual morning skate. Do they let them do the thing or? Idk if it's a huge factor for either team, but I would imagine not having a morning skate is annoying.

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Ok so let's talk about how this affects the Blues because apparently we couldn't have an actual morning skate. Do they let them do the thing or? Idk if it's a huge factor for either team, but I would imagine not having a morning skate is annoying.
I'd imagine from here on out, it's regroup and get in the mindset of gameday. Basically anyone caught up in the false positives had a maintenance day with some added stress.

joe galiba

Apr 16, 2020
The Blues players should simple visualize each and every Av's player as a giant Covid virus and repeatedly take out their frustration on them

Reactions: solidaritypucks

Thallis

No half measures
Jan 23, 2010
Behind Blue Eyes

Morning skates are rarely substantial practices and missing one shouldn't really be considered a big deal. I'm more concerned with the distraction and stress of a bunch of players being worried about having covid and running around to get retested.

Reactions: mk80

Brian39

Apr 24, 2014
The short version is that he wasn't on the active roster prior to the NHL Trade deadline after being on the active roster the year before.

I haven't looked through the entire list of by-laws regarding PO eligibility, but his status is questionable because of how he was assigned to Avangard.
I haven't seen any articles/speculation that he wouldn't be eligible and I'm unaware of any rule that would make him ineligible. He has been under contract with the Blues all season. We assigned him to the KHL in the exact same manner that you would assign a player to the AHL. He has been part of our 50 contracts all season, which makes him eligible to play in the playoffs.

There is an AHL rule that requires an NHL-contracted player to have been on the AHL roster at the trade deadline in order to be eligible for AHL playoffs. But there is no such rule for the NHL playoffs.

Reactions: mk80

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
If we're gonna lose then we might as well lose with our best players minus Perron

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
the 2 biggest threats teamwise to the refalanche mysteriously have false covid tests

hmmmmmmm

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Let's Go Blues

Let's bring a 60 minute effort. Spend some time in their end for a change, and make Grubauer work tonight! And do not put the Avs on the powerplay!

Let's bring this series home tied!

Reactions: mike1320

Zachary Hines

May 16, 2021
So the report says ALL vegas and blues players are eligible to play in next game. Why would this NOT apply to Walman and Perron.

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
So the report says ALL vegas and blues players are eligible to play in next game. Why would this NOT apply to Walman and Perron.
They were not a part of the false positive tests that occurred today. They are already in protocol away from the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad