GDT: Blues @ Avalanche| Round 1, Game 1|So It Begins|

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Louie the Blue

Because it's a trap
Jul 27, 2010
I hate to say it…but I’m almost to the point of bringing Hoffman back over Jaden
I'd love to bring Jaden and Hoffman back and somehow solve the conundrum with Tarasenko, but alas, Tarasenko isn't going anywhere.

Hoffman's actually played real well since the TDL since the coaching staff has started utilizing him correctly.

Reactions: Bobby Orrtuzzo

Bye Bye Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
Parayko injury renders him useless. Tarasenko looks done. ROR had rough game. Perron out. These are guys we counted on as foundation. But sure, let’s focus on Borts’ shortcomings when he had great game.

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
I'm to the point of saying to pay Seattle to take Tarasenko and letting Schwartz walk. Keep Hoffman and look to FA.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
our goalie came to play. lets be better in game 2.

also, as ive said dozens of times. this is a one line team that needs PPs to feed em energy. containt their 1 line and tell the refs to f*** off and this is a series victory.

Louie the Blue

Because it's a trap
Jul 27, 2010
Parayko injury renders him useless. Tarasenko looks done. ROR had rough game. Perron out. These are guys we counted on as foundation. But sure, let’s focus on Borts’ shortcomings when he had great game.
Again, I've commented about everything minus Perron(as there's literally nothing the team can do about that and it shouldn't be an issue heading into next season).

The bottom pairing D, along with Parayko, didn't look good at all. And the first line, along with Tarasenko, was invisible.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
clean it up for game 2 and get the official's to stop allowing picks and call a fair game

our goalie > theirs

ROR line need to be better, so does PP

Reactions: JEMarks3
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad