GDT: Blues @ Avalanche| Round 1, Game 1|So It Begins|

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
Tarasenko, Bozak and Bortuzzo are done. Schwartz might be in that group too, although he still works hard and provides solid defense.

Parayko looks like a guy who doesn’t know how to handle the puck.

I can’t believe I am going to say this, but I would consider bringing Hoffman back at the expense of someone from our old core group.

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
Tarasenko, Bozak and Bortuzzo are done. Schwartz might be in that group too, although he still works hard and provides solid defense.

Parayko looks like a guy who doesn’t know how to handle the puck.

I can’t believe I am going to say this, but I would consider bringing Hoffman back at the expense of someone from our old core group.
I hate to say it…but I’m almost to the point of bringing Hoffman back over Jaden

Louie the Blue

Because it's a trap
Jul 27, 2010
Our high dollar players suck so let's whine about the guy making a mill or what ever that is playing his balls off.
I've said multiple times that 1st line has not played well at all tonight and have also been critical of Mikkola/Bortuzzo.

Schenn and ROR aren't going anywhere. Schwartz is almost impossible to upgrade over.

Reactions: TheDizee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad