Prospect Info: Blues 2023-2024 Prospect Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
4th line has been a big driver of the Blues success so far IMO. Their physical play and forechecking has set the tone in a lot of ways. Wouldn’t touch that line until/unless injuries happen or Neighbours forces the issue with his play (has not yet).

shpongle falls

Ass Möde
Oct 1, 2014
The Night Train
Seems like Blais and Neighbors became good friends, they did a ton of promo videos together during the summer. Its cool to seem on the same line having success so far.

Damian Frerker

Jun 17, 2021
i think about this a lot. how does army make us relevant again with staying power without a couple of top 5 picks? personally i think we need a couple of future stars to get there. hopefully Dvorsky is 1. i’m willing to suck a couple years to hopefully get them. Look at Vancouver and LA and some others. fun to watch with all that skill. thanks

Bye Bye Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
i think about this a lot. how does army make us relevant again with staying power without a couple of top 5 picks? personally i think we need a couple of future stars to get there. hopefully Dvorsky is 1. i’m willing to suck a couple years to hopefully get them. Look at Vancouver and LA and some others. fun to watch with all that skill. thanks
We need to REALLY hit on a couple picks, like we did with Thomas and Kyrou, to get there. I think dvo and snuggy can be guys like that. Probably need at least one more (could be Otto or Bolduc). And another on d.

Thallis

No half measures
Jan 23, 2010
Behind Blue Eyes
Still think we need a stud Dman to really have a shot at competing. The best teams all have one.
LA's quick turnaround worked because they still have Doughty playing 24 minutes a night, and they still got a top 3 pick and hits on their prospects. We need a big time defenseman to compete and ours are aging and signed for multi year deals.

Beauterham

Aug 19, 2018
Thunderbirds got another player from Carolina: Ryan Suzuki. fortunately that was not at the expense of our players in the last match as Jamieson Rees was benched (who seems to be having a terrible season).

springfield.jpg

Springfield won 4-2 with 2 goals by Peca and 2 goals by Kalynuk.

STL fan in MN

Aug 16, 2007
Thunderbirds got another player from Carolina: Ryan Suzuki. fortunately that was not at the expense of our players in the last match as Jamieson Rees was benched (who seems to be having a terrible season).

View attachment 772525

Springfield won 4-2 with 2 goals by Peca and 2 goals by Kalynuk.
Nice. Suzuki’s a talented player. His older brother is Habs captain Nick Suzuki. Ryan was an excellent Jr player but had a horrible eye injury that left him with a torn retina and now a permanent blind spot right in the middle of his vision. His 19 year old season in the OHL was also eliminated so he was rushed to the AHL (so he had somewhere to play that season) and IMO, that stunted his development.

He used to be regarded as one of Carolina’s top prospects but he’s fallen down the charts lately. But he was doing very good for the Canes in preseason when he hurt his shoulder. So this was his first game of the season. He’s not a Blues prospect but rooting for him to do well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad