Biggest diver on your NHL team?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ekm01

Sep 24, 2014
Probably Kesler or Perry. I haven't seen Kesler do much of it yet this season, but i know he has that rep. Perry at times, can go down a bit easy too.

Horvath Broncos

Aug 21, 2013
this thread is just pure homerism at it finest.

no star player in the league is apparently diver besides PK and teams if they even have divers they are some 3rd/4th line scrups. but the guy who isn't in the team anymore was a diving machine.

AmericanRocket91

Jan 2, 2012
Anaheim
Probably Kesler, although he's been really good this year. I know most people think Perry dives but I'd like to think he's just a terrible skater.

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
Mike Yeo heavily frowns upon diving and has publicly called out other teams and refs in the past for diving and/or getting calls.

That said, Nino Niederreiter sometimes does the thing his coach hates so much. Parise does it every once in a while too. Matt Cooke as well.

falconski

Unregistered User
Jan 21, 2008
used to be duchene, but he's gotten much better about it (and generally gets the Forsberg treatment from the refs)

now...not sure, Talbot I guess; unless we count Everberg's inability to stay on his skates, but that's not usually caused by a near hit

Raspewtin

Stay at home defenseman hater
May 30, 2013
I guess MSL. We traded Captain flopper for him though.

I mean, it sounds harsh, but Callahan was at least a top 5 worst diver on the league when he was a Ranger. And it pissed me off so much because I loved everything about his clean, honest game other than that.

SopelFan*

I dont think I ever see Burrows dive and he does at times do things that cross a line for me.... but ive never seen him as a diver really. Maybe when he was younger? The sedins dove a bit before but I dont notice much now. Kesler was brutal his entire tenure. At least once a game. I hated it. Lapierre too. There was another canuck that was awful but I cant recall who.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Derek Roy maybe? Couture dives from time to time. I'm going off the board and going with Al Stalock. Flops when he gets touched.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Mike Yeo heavily frowns upon diving and has publicly called out other teams and refs in the past for diving and/or getting calls.

That said, Nino Niederreiter sometimes does the thing his coach hates so much. Parise does it every once in a while too. Matt Cooke as well.

Ah, so that's why #Yeolo prefers Coyle over Nino :sarcasm:

SopelFan*

Oh and I loved kesler as a player. His shooting into shinpads n not using his linemates plus his off ice ******** behaviour plus the obscene diving made him a difficult player to defend though. Ill always appreciate the rest however.

Danadiens

Apr 20, 2004
Plekanec is a master at the head snap.

Subban will embellish actual contact to make it seem worse.

Gallagher gets a pretty unfair rep as he takes a lot of abuse that gets uncalled.

That's true tho, he just NEVER gets a call, and people constantly slash and punch him in the face. It's quite sad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad