Best Ways to View the Kings on TV

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
Just get a VPN.

Got one just for this but it isn't working on the Fire Stick.

Best part is that the Bally's App no longer works for me either and I think it is because the app is detecting history in other cities from using the VPN. I'm going to have to clear browsing history/cache on my phone and possibly do a factory reset on the Fire Stick and try to start over. Wanted the VPN to work for ESPN + so I could watch games from the start that were in progress but if that can't get straightened out on the Fire Stick, I'd at least like to be able to use Bally's garbage app.

Used NHL66 last night and it skipped too much but it was "passable". This team is definitely not worth watching though on a laggy stream.

I used to get my Kings stats from The National. Oldsters represent.

My grandma used to buy me a subscription to the Sporting News every year when I was a kid in the 80's. It was on newsprint but they actually had hockey coverage which the more major publications like Sports Illustrated rarely had.

I feel like I'm in one of those Progressive commercials where you're becoming your parents.

The Gabe Blade

Jul 9, 2004
My grandma used to buy me a subscription to the Sporting News every year when I was a kid in the 80's. It was on newsprint but they actually had hockey coverage which the more major publications like Sports Illustrated rarely had.

I feel like I'm in one of those Progressive commercials where you're becoming your parents.

Shut up whippersnapper, you dont even remember ON Tv.

Rumpelstiltskin

Serial Ruminator
Jun 14, 2007
Los Alamitos, CA

Yeah, I always preferred The Sporting News to Sports Illustrated - even as a kid, I just felt the former had better-written articles. Speaking of TSN: I thought Craig Custance's work while he was their NHL writer (mid-to-late-Aughts, IIRC) was consistently excellent, especially vs. EJ Hradrek 's <sic, but honestly don't care> work when the later was with ESPN.

shuchukfan

Mar 11, 2015
OC
Is the audio really low on the Bally Sports app for anyone else? I'm using the app on a Roku and I have to crank the volume up really high to hear the broadcast, whether watching live or on replay. The worst part about the replay is that it replaces the normal commercial breaks with an un-skippable ad that is played at normal volume. So, if you crank the audio up to hear the game, your speakers are blown out when the ad plays. Frustrating.

DoktorJeep

B2B GM of the Summer Champion
Aug 2, 2005
OC
Is the audio really low on the Bally Sports app for anyone else? I'm using the app on a Roku and I have to crank the volume up really high to hear the broadcast, whether watching live or on replay. The worst part about the replay is that it replaces the normal commercial breaks with an un-skippable ad that is played at normal volume. So, if you crank the audio up to hear the game, your speakers are blown out when the ad plays. Frustrating.

The program audio is low for me too. I watch BSW using the DirecTv Stream app on an Apple TV.

Basilisk

Aug 5, 2012
Lemme get this straight......

There's a game tonight against Dallas @ 5:30, but to see it I'd have to have ESPN+ ??????? The SHlT just hit the fan!!! Or rather, the fandom!!!

HookKing

Dec 12, 2008
So we have to wait until tomorrow to watch it on Hulu? It looks like the air date is 10/23. ESPN+ for live or maybe Hulu Live?

Schrute farms

LA Kings: new GM wanted -- inquire within
Jul 7, 2020
I signed up for the free Hulu (non-Live version) trial. But I have no idea if i'll be able to watch the game today at 5:30pm. Which leads me to....

HookKing

Dec 12, 2008
I signed up for the free Hulu (non-Live version) trial. But I have no idea if i'll be able to watch the game today at 5:30pm. Which leads me to....

Good news, the Boston-Buffalo game is live thru regular Hulu. Looks like the air date info was wrong.

Schrute farms

LA Kings: new GM wanted -- inquire within
Jul 7, 2020
Maybe it’s just me or the fact it’s Friday drinking time, but this girl’s Voice is so soft sounding - like she’s reading some sexy novel or something. It’s weirding me out a bit.

Reactions: Rumpelstiltskin

Rumpelstiltskin

Serial Ruminator
Jun 14, 2007
Los Alamitos, CA
Maybe it’s just me or the fact it’s Friday drinking time, but this girl’s Voice is so soft sounding - like she’s reading some sexy novel or something. It’s weirding me out a bit.

Yeah, her voice is soothing - too soothing, though; she sounds like she's delivering the KNX traffic report. Needs far more inflection (there are a lot of elements that Faust can be ripped on, but lacking appropriate cadence and tone in his delivery, isn't one of them)...

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
Yeah, her voice is soothing - too soothing, though; she sounds like she's delivering the KNX traffic report. Needs far more inflection (there are a lot of elements that Faust can be ripped on, but lacking appropriate cadence and tone in his delivery, isn't one of them)...
you notice that time they went to the intermission or postgame (i forget which), she cut off the transition guy like 3 times in a row because she would stop her sentence, wait a second then continue again? the cadence is infuriating to me

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad