Best Ways to View the Kings on TV

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
I know I'm late on this but did FOX Sports West just let the Kings and Ducks go? Bally's channel is carrying their games now. Who the hell carries Bally's? Honest question.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
I know I'm late on this but did FOX Sports West just let the Kings and Ducks go? Bally's channel is carrying their games now. Who the hell carries Bally's? Honest question.

Some Fox Sports channels, including FSW and Prime Ticket, were sold to Bally Sports. It's the same channel though. Spectrum and DirecTV carry it at the very least.

Reactions: ru4reals

Choralone

Oct 16, 2010
Burbank, CA
I'm one of the weirdos still on AT&T U-Verse. Bally's is included as part of my regular package. FYI if anyone is considering that as an option.

Reactions: Gjwrams

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
I read that a deal with DISH and others with Sinclair has gained traction but under the premise that the carriers would start carrying it in Spring of 2022 which, obviously, doesn't help us very much.

Believe the idea here is that Sinclair's streaming service would be ready to go by then. At that point, the carriers might have it as an ala carte/sports package option and they won't have to pay Sinclair as much to carry it. DISH basically cut HBO loose and told its subs to go sign up for HBO Now (Max) since it was the same price. They weren't going to pay HBO and then offer it for $14.99 when HBO was offering the same + a more robust library for the same price. Think it was gone for maybe two years but DISH started carrying HBO again a few months ago so it seems like there is some kind of precedence here, at least as it relates to DISH.

ibleedkings

Rob Fake
Jul 19, 2004
Santa Clarita
I read that a deal with DISH and others with Sinclair has gained traction but under the premise that the carriers would start carrying it in Spring of 2022 which, obviously, doesn't help us very much.

Believe the idea here is that Sinclair's streaming service would be ready to go by then. At that point, the carriers might have it as an ala carte/sports package option and they won't have to pay Sinclair as much to carry it. DISH basically cut HBO loose and told its subs to go sign up for HBO Now (Max) since it was the same price. They weren't going to pay HBO and then offer it for $14.99 when HBO was offering the same + a more robust library for the same price. Think it was gone for maybe two years but DISH started carrying HBO again a few months ago so it seems like there is some kind of precedence here, at least as it relates to DISH.

I dropped Dish and went with YouTube tv along with ESPN+. No regrets so far.

Reactions: bmr and dick341

bmr

Jan 23, 2013
ESPN+ and Nord has been working well for me. Still have DISH-TV but would like to make the switch to YoutubeTV.

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
I dropped Dish and went with YouTube tv along with ESPN+. No regrets so far.

ESPN+ would be no problem for all of us if we didn't live in the LA area. I have zero issues with DISH as they have great hardware, view anywhere app and it is easier for my tech-challenged wife.

YT TV has lost Bally's in the past (not even sure if they have them now) so switching to streaming services has been dicey since they go through carriage disputes as well.

ESPN + is amazing if your team is out of market due to the price and everything else you get with it but it doesn't help the Bally's situation locally unless you get the VPN set up correctly.

bmr

Jan 23, 2013
ESPN+ would be no problem for all of us if we didn't live in the LA area. I have zero issues with DISH as they have great hardware, view anywhere app and it is easier for my tech-challenged wife.

YT TV has lost Bally's in the past (not even sure if they have them now) so switching to streaming services has been dicey since they go through carriage disputes as well.

ESPN + is amazing if your team is out of market due to the price and everything else you get with it but it doesn't help the Bally's situation locally unless you get the VPN set up correctly.

Just get a VPN.

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
This will inevitably be asked again, so ...
So the game vs the Stars is an ESPN+ / HULU broadcast. If you don't have either, where can you watch it?

sign up for a free trial. Hulu offers a 30 day free trial. Just make sure that you cancel prior to the 30 days

that's what I am doing

The 30 day trail will cover 10/22 vs Dallas and 11/5 vs NJ.

There is another game on 1/27 vs NYI that will be tough....

The next cluster is 3/17 vs SJ, 3/22 vs Gnashville, and 3/24 vs Chi.

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
This will inevitably be asked again, so ...

sign up for a free trial. Hulu offers a 30 day free trial. Just make sure that you cancel prior to the 30 days

that's what I am doing

The 30 day trail will cover 10/22 vs Dallas and 11/5 vs NJ.

There is another game on 1/27 vs NYI that will be tough....

The next cluster is 3/17 vs SJ, 3/22 vs Gnashville, and 3/24 vs Chi.

Tell us your cheap without telling us your cheap...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad