Best Ways to View the Kings on TV

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

bmr

Jan 23, 2013
Hey guys,

I’m in Southern California and struggling to find a cost effective way to watch the Kings. I have DISH Network, so no Bally Sports. I used hehestreams last year, which got shut down. I know there are some streams on Reddit but I’d like something a little more reliable. Please respond or DM me if you have any input.

Thanks!

Reactions: Schrute farms

The Lukeman

Opinionated
Apr 7, 2019
ESPN+ will not work because all Bally sports west games will be blacked out in Southern California. Your best bet is to either switch away from dish, use a VPN with ESPN+, or hop on another streaming provider (either legit or sketch)

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
ESPN+ will not work because all Bally sports west games will be blacked out in Southern California. Your best bet is to either switch away from dish, use a VPN with ESPN+, or hop on another streaming provider (either legit or sketch)

Just a quick warning that ESPN is more advanced in its VPN detection than NHL.tv was. If anyone wants a site to avoid, please DM me to make sure you never actually end up there.

At this point, my only real option is to hop onto the DirecTV Stream bandwagon or Spectrum TV. I don't really want to, but I don't know what other choice I have. YouTubeTV, my current provider, lost Fox Sports a year ago and I don't think Bally will ever be part of the portfolio. I pay for ESPN+ but all the home games are blacked out. C'est la vie, cord cutters.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
The Kings need to make it easy for the fans to watch the games, and not require a subscription to a service we otherwise would not buy.

I am not going to participate in this BS, because it hasn't been worth watching every single game for quite some time now.

seamore

May 16, 2013
Hey guys,

I’m in Southern California and struggling to find a cost effective way to watch the Kings. I have DISH Network, so no Bally Sports. I used hehestreams last year, which got shut down. I know there are some streams on Reddit but I’d like something a little more reliable. Please respond or DM me if you have any input.

Thanks!

NHL66

that's all i'll say :)

Fat Elvis

El Guapo
Dec 25, 2003
On Lebowski's rug
Visit site
I really wish we could just pay a subscription and watch the Kings. Bally's is horse shit. All the cable providers want you to pay for all the crap no one watches(I don't need 200 channels, more is not better)
Let me pay for the season and F off. There should be way better ways to do this. Cox and DirectTV are not great options in South Orange County.

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
Hey guys,

Thanks!
You have two options. Cable or AT&T's streaming service is now called "Direct TV Stream"

The bonus for me it that I also get the Dodgers channel

This is a great tool to keep handy whenever I can't find a channel I want
Suppose... you could design your perfect TV service

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
I really wish we could just pay a subscription and watch the Kings. Bally's is horse shit. All the cable providers want you to pay for all the crap no one watches(I don't need 200 channels, more is not better)
Let me pay for the season and F off. There should be way better ways to do this. Cox and DirectTV are not great options in South Orange County.
The rumor is Bally's is planning on going direct to consumer , but they are also planning on combining is with sports betting and charging $25 a month. I seriously hope the rumor is wrong though

Reactions: Fat Elvis

bmr

Jan 23, 2013

I do have a VPN, but i'm curious how advanced ESPN+ is in their VPN detection.

I believe they can just block IP Addresses - the major VPN providers should be all over that.

Does ESPN+ carry most of the games, regardless of blackout?

Last edited:

Fat Elvis

El Guapo
Dec 25, 2003
On Lebowski's rug
Visit site
The rumor is Bally's is planning on going direct to consumer , but they are also planning on combining is with sports betting and charging $25 a month. I seriously hope the rumor is wrong though

Thing is, I'd pay $25 a month to watch the Kings. I'd rather do that than pay $150+ to get to watch the latest episodes of DoucheBag Island. YouTube TV is fine for what I like. But I'm missing watching my teams play. Guess I'll be going down to the Elks Lodge on game days.

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
Thing is, I'd pay $25 a month to watch the Kings. I'd rather do that than pay $150+ to get to watch the latest episodes of DoucheBag Island. YouTube TV is fine for what I like. But I'm missing watching my teams play. Guess I'll be going down to the Elks Lodge on game days.
Then Direct tv stream is perfect. Its like $80

Reaper45

Jul 14, 2003
Los Angeles
You have two options. Cable or AT&T's streaming service is now called "Direct TV Stream"

The bonus for me it that I also get the Dodgers channel

This is a great tool to keep handy whenever I can't find a channel I want
Suppose... you could design your perfect TV service
This is great but for the 5 channels I want I’m looking at the cheapest option is 95 bucks and some change a month.

Reaper45

Jul 14, 2003
Los Angeles
What’s the best vpn? Between Disney+ for the kids and hbomax I’m not trying to spend an additional 100 bucks just to see the Kings and have the History channel.

Token

May 15, 2019
Not a rumor. Their CEO made a big splash about it.

First half of 22 before it’s live.

In the meantime they do stream for folks that already get service via cable.

cyclones22

Apr 4, 2003
Eastvale
What’s the best vpn? Between Disney+ for the kids and hbomax I’m not trying to spend an additional 100 bucks just to see the Kings and have the History channel.

I'm using nordvpn. As a test I tried to watch the Vegas Colorado game which is on right now on ESPN Plus. Vegas games are typically blacked out for me for some reason in Eastvale California. Sure enough it is blacked out. I fired up the VPN and I selected a server in Dallas and restarted the ESPN app on my phone and am able to watch it. We'll see about the Kings in about an hour.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Does the History Channel still have any shows about history?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad