Value of: Best offer for Scheifele

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
I don't know..........that 5 years has a solid value..........I think it is hard to argue against, truthfully
Not sure. If you are trying to win now now you want the best player now and all those extra years don’t help if you are going for it now. If they were equal value maybe but I’m arguing schief is the best of lot. So who cares about future for a team like islanders who are contending right now.

Easternbull

Nov 18, 2016
Like I said a loong time ago you will never win a cup with 55 as your nr 1C, same goes for Mcjeezus.

But he still is an elite center when he is motivated, but this is a trade that unfortnetly for the Jets is never going to happen IMHO.

But you never know, look at Matt Duchense in Nashville, Zoolander might still figure it out..

Reactions: thai jet

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
The sooner management figures out(if they haven’t already) that they need to fire Maurice, you’ll see an entirely different team in Winnipeg. Too much complacency and the roster would benefit by getting a new voice behind the bench IMO

Paul Maurice's career as an NHL head coach has been so strange to me. Such longevity and long haul tenures in Hartford/Carolina and Winnipeg with a brief stop in Toronto. Great for a soundbite, sounds like the smartest guy in the room and I'm sure shines in corporate meetings with the higher ups and ownership, but it's just up and down so so seasons everywhere he goes. I don't get what he does to deserve the job stability. Best way to describe his teams is to use a video game analogy, like his sliders are all wrong. When he has mediocre teams, sometimes he gets a lot out of them. When he has talented teams, usually he doesn't.

Reactions: thai jet

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad