Ben's, HYD's, and RK 17's 2 Year GM Game v.1.3 (Signup + Discussion) [Activity Check]

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
:sabres

Still looking to deal Miller, Moulson, Ott, Tallinder and Leino.

Possibly Hodgson and Myers too.

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
Trade

:bruins
Steve Ott (-50%)
Henrik Tallinder (-50%)

:sabres
Tyson Barrie
Peter Cehlarik
Seth Griffith
Maxim Chudinov​

HankTheTankYoLo

Aug 4, 2009
TRADE RUMOUR

It says that :bruins is fielding offers on Tuukka Rask!

They want a lesser #1 + another good piece.

Just contact me via PM here or on chatzy

Habsfannick

Jul 8, 2012
Montreal, Quebec
:habs
Bob Hartley

:flames
2037 7th round pick

Habs are very pleased to add a great coach (WHO SPEAKS FRENCH!!!) we also fire Therrien and don't wish him anything but an early retirement cause he is unfit to coach at any level surpassing pee-wee

How Ya Drouin

12/08/13 GM GamesRIP
Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
:habs
Bob Hartley

:flames
2037 7th round pick

Habs are very pleased to add a great coach (WHO SPEAKS FRENCH!!!) we also fire Therrien and don't wish him anything but an early retirement cause he is unfit to coach at any level surpassing pee-wee

:flames confirm. The habs originally offered Therrien but we didn't want to tank that hard so a 7th will suffice.

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
:bolts

Here. Sorta. Sorry, the game started on Xmas eve and I had tons of stuff going on. I'll try and keep in it but if you guys have someone else wanting to join I can give up my spot. Haven't made a move yet

Aug 11, 2012
Hoping to prey on an inactive GM :crossfing but if not i am happy to join Ben and the St. Louis Blues!!

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
:ducks update

With the aquisition of Seabrook and Edler our defense is a bit more solidified and we will be listening more openly to offers on Cam fowler. We still have 2 1st round picks, Jakob Silfverberg, John gibson and a few others for rebuilders. Gibson is one of the best goaltender prospects their is if hes not the best and Silfverberg is a young proven top 6 forward!

Everyone is movable just pm..

We want to remake our 2nd line so pm us!

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
Yes, easily. i dare you to post that thread on the main board, you'd get flacked.

Well, it's within the rules. And if you guys agree to veto it I can also just add a 5th from Pitt's side and stay within the rules. Because the rules do say:

The role of the league office is not to make the deal fair, but to make it less one sided.

....and adding a 5th would make it more fair.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad