Ben's, HYD's, and RK 17's 2 Year GM Game v.1.3 (Signup + Discussion) [Activity Check]

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
I will very openly listen to offers on Fowler, Sbisa, Allen.
For people with Goalie struggles i have a ton of goalies.. Hiller, Fasth, Andersen all can be moved.
For rebuilders i still have Gibson, Fowler, Vatanen
I will listen to offers on Edler, Seabrook, Fowler, Kronwall and Beauchemin as i only plan on keeping 4 of them.

scrappylilnobody

Feb 11, 2006
:edmonton

Hall is the only untouchable currently. Looking to shake things up a bit. Not sure whether that's rebuilding or contending.

Looking for top four defenseman and a second line center.

Canadian Canuck

Hughes4Calder
Jul 30, 2013
Kamloops BC
Henrik Sedin and Daniel Sedin could be had for an overpayment, looking for lots of blue chip prospects.

Also OTB:
-----------
Dan Hamhuis
Kevin Bieksa
Alex Burrows
David Booth

Send me an PM offer.

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
daniel_alfredsson.jpg.size.xxlarge.letterbox.jpg

To :ducks
Alfredsson 50%

To :wings
Koivu
2nd

you will forever be in my heart Saku :)

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
If it isn't lopsided in the league's mind then it isn't against the rules.

It wasn't vetoed so clearly it can't be that bad right? Also, having a trade vetoed is within the rules. You just have to change the original trade.

Almost every single person aside from you and Ben think it's veto worthy.

Also based upon the hypothetical DD, how exactly is having a deal vetoed not against the rules? The OP states

When a deal is deemed too lopsided or one sided the deal will be put on hold. The league will hold a meeting and decide, with the GMs in question, how to work the trade out

If it were legal it would go through without any problem.

Also, we all know how steep the price was merely 2 days ago for Datsyuk, so may think you did this to spite the league in light of the Sedin ruling.

How Ya Drouin

12/08/13 GM GamesRIP
Apr 24, 2013
Ontario

Also based upon the hypothetical DD, how exactly is having a deal vetoed not against the rules? The OP states

Also, we all know how steep the price was merely 2 days ago for Datsyuk, so may think you did this to spite the league in light of the Sedin ruling.

Na, he did it to spite you lol.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan

There was a steep price for Datsyuk two days ago? I wasn't trading him two days ago lol. I don't know what you're talking about, I'm following the rules strictly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad