Ben's, HYD's, and RK 17's 2 Year GM Game v.1.3 (Signup + Discussion) [Activity Check]

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BigBenSF*

LIRL you guys think I'm serious about any of this?

Yes, don't go back on what you said.

Anyways, although this type of situation has never occurred before, the simple fact is that GMs pull out of accepted deals all the time. It's happened to me and almost every other GM. With that said this is our official ruling on the matter:

:nhl

Datsyuk Dangles and the Red Wings will receive exclusive negotiating rights to Henrik and Daniel Sedin for the entire first season. No other team is allowed to trade for either Sedin. After the first season ends, both Sedins are fair game for offers.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan

Anyways, although this type of situation has never occurred before, the simple fact is that GMs pull out of accepted deals all the time. It's happened to me and almost every other GM. With that said this is our official ruling on the matter:

Datsyuk Dangles and the Red Wings will receive exclusive negotiating rights to Henrik and Daniel Sedin for the entire first season. No other team is allowed to trade for either Sedin. After the first season ends, both Sedins are fair game for offers.

Already switched plans and am past this. What I said wasn't in the rules and you two were right. I give up these exclusive negotiating rights.

How Ya Drouin

12/08/13 GM GamesRIP
Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
Already switched plans and am past this. What I said wasn't in the rules and you two were right. I give up these exclusive negotiating rights.

tumblr_let0b60an61qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

BigBenSF*

[FIELDSET="STL/CGY"]
:blues

Matt Duchene (50% retained)

:flames

Vladmir Tarasenko
Jaden Schwartz
Jake Allen
2014 STL 1st
[/FIELDSET]

matt-duchene-plays-guitar-2-o.gif

Canadian Canuck

Hughes4Calder
Jul 30, 2013
Kamloops BC

That's not fair, that wasn't in the rules when I pulled out of the deal, that should be starting now.

So I should be allowed to trade the Sedins.

Everything at the time was perfectly legal.

Thank u and so sorry for pulling out!

Sedins available for blue chip prospects

Last edited by a moderator:

Canadian Canuck

Hughes4Calder
Jul 30, 2013
Kamloops BC
Update: Players OTB:
-------------------------
Henrik Sedin
Daniel Sedin
Dan Hanhuis
Kevin Bieksa
David Booth
Chris Tanev
Luongo/Lack

These players all have a price tag and I am looking for blue chip prospects and futures!

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
:ducks disagree, the simple matter is that Pittsburgh actually lost this deal.. now at first your like.. HOW THE HELL but i tell you that with that many superstars theirs no way he can win the CUP :) Zetty - Crosby - Kunitz, Neal - Malkin - Datsyuk has to many stars to function. for anyone out their who somehow thought i was serious im not ---___---

But in reality i'd be just as mad if im DD.. they had a done deal and it gets vetoed BECAUSE OF HIS ROSTER NOT BEING UPDATED? It's christmas and you can't even give him a simple break he made a deal they both agreed on and it got vetoed for the stupidest reason i think i may have heard my entire time playing gm games.. and although it will make DD's team incredibly hard to beat and i knowim not a commish the deal should go through.

Habsfannick

Jul 8, 2012
Montreal, Quebec
:habs
Incredibly bored lately I wanna make some major deals not sure if I'm contending or rebuilding

If I'm contending I'm looking for some upgrades on offense. Galchneyuk, Tinordi, Beaulieu ect OTB

If I'm rebuilding Pacioretty, Plekanec, Markov, Price ect OTB

How Ya Drouin

12/08/13 GM GamesRIP
Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
:ducks disagree, the simple matter is that Pittsburgh actually lost this deal.. now at first your like.. HOW THE HELL but i tell you that with that many superstars theirs no way he can win the CUP :) Zetty - Crosby - Kunitz, Neal - Malkin - Datsyuk has to many stars to function. for anyone out their who somehow thought i was serious im not ---___---

But in reality i'd be just as mad if im DD.. they had a done deal and it gets vetoed BECAUSE OF HIS ROSTER NOT BEING UPDATED? It's christmas and you can't even give him a simple break he made a deal they both agreed on and it got vetoed for the stupidest reason i think i may have heard my entire time playing gm games.. and although it will make DD's team incredibly hard to beat and i knowim not a commish the deal should go through.

I needed to make an example of somebody. Roster updates need to happen.

Also:

TODAY WILL BE THE FIRST ACTIVITY CHECK. POST IN THIS THREAD TODAY OR ELSE YOU *COULD* FACE THE RISK OF BEING FIRED.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad