Value of: Bennett to Colorado

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
Lots of teams would be in on Bennett if made available. I could see the Avs being interested too. I can’t see Florida making him available though. That said I don’t typically understand Florida’s decision making so maybe this happens.

Reactions: GirardSpinorama

Laus723

Graceful brutality
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
And he shouldn’t go anywhere. Reinhart? Fine. Duclair? Fine. Ekblad? He’s have to waive and Wes need a good return.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Seravalli and Gregor speculated on a Girard/Bennett swap about a month ago but it seemed like more of their own idea than what they were actually hearing.

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018
Lots of teams would be in on Bennett if made available. I could see the Avs being interested too. I can’t see Florida making him available though. That said I don’t typically understand Florida’s decision making so maybe this happens.

As it is now, Bennett is an underpaid 2C. But as soon as next year, when Lundell takes over at 2C, Bennett becomes and overpaid 3C.

Bennett will be in a comparable position to what Girard is currently in.

Reactions: Brett44

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
(A) Lundell has struggled a lot this year so not ready for 2C role. Luostarinen is good but more of a 3C on a good team
(B) only way this makes sense is if Florida gets Chyrchun but do the Avs have what that takes? 1st plus Newhook plus?

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Bennett is exactly what the Avs should be shooting for this deadline. Can slot into the 2C spot, and has term left (which is a quality Avs management usually goes for).

I'd easily do a Girard/Bennett swap.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
I hate Dater as much as the next guy.

But Dater isn't smart enough to come up with that fit on his own. He's either really heard it (he does have some connections) or he's reading HFBoards again.

Reactions: ASmileyFace

Drury_Sakic

Jul 25, 2003
www.avalanchedb.com
It seems logical the Avs would want to try and get a center with some term. Not 100% sure they would trade Girard without getting another D man in the deal and/or doing another trade.

Take EJ and Girard out of the lineup and the bottom pair is really sad. Hunt, JJ, and MacDermid are meant to be your 7-8-9 D men, not the 3rd pair. Yeah, you probably get EJ back in the playoffs, but that means one of the three play real minutes, not to mention 2 of the 3 if there is any type of injuries.

What is the pure futures going rate for Bennett?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad