Prospect Info: Bedard Topic 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Crow

May 19, 2014
Very pumped to see Bedards progression this season. I think it’s easy to forget how special his rookie season was. Players tend to improve exponentially around this age so he might step in and be a top 20 forward this year
Quite honestly, in my very humble opinion, and I mean that as I say that I am a horrible piece of shit disappointment in my parents and my own eyes which is much more important that I think he is extremely talented and will do amazing shit throughout a very long and successful career that I might die before I see the end of. Id bet the odds it happening very well for him and I’d like to see it but. I think he’s going to be equal to Crosby as least award wise.

Crow

May 19, 2014
Reactions: x Tame Impala

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
Quite honestly, in my very humble opinion, and I mean that as I say that I am a horrible piece of shit disappointment in my parents and my own eyes which is much more important that I think he is extremely talented and will do amazing shit throughout a very long and successful career that I might die before I see the end of. Id bet the odds it happening very well for him and I’d like to see it but. I think he’s going to be equal to Crosby as least award wise.

Are you OK bud?

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
I’m really not doing that well tbh. I appreciate you asking, it’s actually made me feel nice that you did. I think I will be okay again eventually and I won’t hesitate to seek help if things get any worse. Dealing with so much loss lately and I don’t really hold on to much.
Hey pal if you need to talk about something you can PM just about any of us. Hang in there

crazyhawk

Apr 8, 2011
In the Hills
So nice to see the HF Hawk community rallying around a fellow member!
These are tough times .. if we liken what's afoot to the tarot it would most likely be the Tower card.
A time of radical change and uncomfortable ( to put it mildly ) experiences but the ultimate outcome will lead to higher ground. :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad