Prospect Info: Bedard Topic 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

JamieG19

Dec 8, 2017
I want to get my Bedsy prediction in before the season starts: 62 Goals.
He's the real deal. His shot is out of this world. As long as the kid doesn't get knocked out, 62 goals is what it will be.

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
I know people talk about "false humility" amongst hockey players, I know Bedard is a confident kid and definitely figured he'd make the team, but I do get the sense he remains grounded and focused on one thing at a time without getting too far ahead of himself. I view it as less "oh gee I dunno if they'll keep me up over Joey Anderson" and more "I'm preparing on having a good camp, and once that is done, I'll be preparing to have a good season"

Malaka

you know, **** it, let’s just not think so much
Mar 3, 2020
www.youtube.com
I know people talk about "false humility" amongst hockey players, I know Bedard is a confident kid and definitely figured he'd make the team, but I do get the sense he remains grounded and focused on one thing at a time without getting too far ahead of himself. I view it as less "oh gee I dunno if they'll keep me up over Joey Anderson" and more "I'm preparing on having a good camp, and once that is done, I'll be preparing to have a good season"
I think he likes hockey

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012

Too bad the faceoffs didn't apply between these two at the game yesterday. Sid owned the kid :laugh: but he'll get better.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
IMG_6629.jpeg

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005

Anyone have any idea which play this was about?

Think he missed a half empty net, off to a great start, face offs likely will be up down as an 18 year old,
Will be fun to watching my second team this year.

CallMeShaft

34 Counts
Apr 14, 2014

Hilarious story from Luke Richardson today of messing with Connor Bedard in the grocery store beneath their apartment building: "I had the cart. I was pushing it against his back. We're in downtown Chicago, so I could see him step to the side — he felt uncomfortable. And then he kinda started to look, so I pushed a little harder and he moved again. He finally turned around with big wide eyes and saw me and he smiled."

Luke messing with Connor out in the wild.

CallMeShaft

34 Counts
Apr 14, 2014

Can’t be two centers on one line — what does this mean for Nazar & Moore?
It means that they wouldn't be playing on the same line if they both stick at center here. What do you think it means?

Reichel wants to play at center, so the Hawks are keeping him there for a long tryout. They also want Bedard at center, so the two of them are, for now, playing on separate lines.

Reactions: Mrfenn92 and Pez68

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad