OT: Bears & NFL Talk 88

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
Once the first one is successful, the odds of two in a row are no longer relevant.
3/71 chance. Then another 3/71 chance. To get both would obviously be longer odds. We were talking about it prior to us getting one. When you get one, yes I understand the odds are the same. Thanks.

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
Calling out Nagy’s weird ‘I’m having so much fun’ comment and Olin throwing hard shade at Eddie Goldman.

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
I am no longer embarrassed when the bears to those morons in green bay but the packers should be embarrassed that they gave up 30 points to the bears.

Shame on you packers.

Malagahawks

We tanked hard and got Bedard!! Happy Days!!
Oct 23, 2018
Malaga, Spain
LMFAO. Sure Matt, we´ll just wipe the slate clean and forget the past 4 years of your clown show futlity so we can see how they could become a good team. So delusional, just can´t understand what world he lives in.

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
One of the morning shows just showed a clip of a Fields scramble to the left. Picks up 18 or so. Only one guy there and Robinson in front. Robinson literally runs out of bounds and makes zero attempt to engage. Fields may have gone down the sideline for a TD. At least would have picked up another 20.

Robinson's effort this season has been embarrassing at best. Clearly still pouting over the franchise tag. They should sit him for the remaining games as a matter of principal.

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
LMFAO. Sure Matt, we´ll just wipe the slate clean and forget the past 4 years of your clown show futlity so we can see how they could become a good team. So delusional, just can´t understand what world he lives in.

Yes, exactly what we see. A couple of nice plays. Lots of Fields getting pressured. Missing an open Kmet in the EZ and settling for a FG. A pick 6. WR getting zero separation and two nice play calls that resulted in TDs.

Much of what we saw in the first was a result of, yes great ST play by the Bears, but arguably some of the worst special teams play by an entire unit by Green Bay I've ever seen. If I'm a Packer fan, I'm really really worried about that unit. We can count at least 10 horrible plays by their ST unit.

And we also saw the horrible defense.

But Matt, it's a 60 minute game. You don't win games at halftime. Your team was outscored 24-3 in the second half. Zero adjustments were made.

That is why you won't be a HC in the NFL after week 17.

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
Yes, exactly what we see. A couple of nice plays. Lots of Fields getting pressured. Missing an open Kmet in the EZ and settling for a FG. A pick 6. WR getting zero separation and two nice play calls that resulted in TDs.

Much of what we saw in the first was a result of, yes great ST play by the Bears, but arguably some of the worst special teams play by an entire unit by Green Bay I've ever seen. If I'm a Packer fan, I'm really really worried about that unit. We can count at least 10 horrible plays by their ST unit.

And we also saw the horrible defense.

But Matt, it's a 60 minute game. You don't win games at halftime. Your team was outscored 24-3 in the second half. Zero adjustments were made.

That is why you won't be a HC in the NFL after week 17.
The 4th and 1 punt from their 40 down 11 in the 4th is pretty much matt nagy in a nutshell. He just hopes they'll get bailed out enough to win some games.

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
The 4th and 1 punt from their 40 down 11 in the 4th is pretty much matt nagy in a nutshell. He just hopes they'll get bailed out enough to win some games.

Yep. I could understand him being cautious if they were a 9-3 team battling for home field advantage/first round bye and could understand 'hey, we couldn't stop Rodgers all night, so...'

But you're a 4-8 team that has gone 1-6 in your last games. Your offense has put up ZERO points in the second half at that point. What do you have to lose?

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
One of the morning shows just showed a clip of a Fields scramble to the left. Picks up 18 or so. Only one guy there and Robinson in front. Robinson literally runs out of bounds and makes zero attempt to engage. Fields may have gone down the sideline for a TD. At least would have picked up another 20.

Robinson's effort this season has been embarrassing at best. Clearly still pouting over the franchise tag. They should sit him for the remaining games as a matter of principal.
Absolutely. Just IR him. He has no more interest in playing for this team.

He has no idea how much money he's cost himself with his pouting.

Reactions: Pez68

Illinihockey

Jun 15, 2010

Uhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad