OT: Bears & NFL Talk 88

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
Inb4 the nfl comes out pretending that’s the correct application of the rule.
Insanity. Pushed out, held out, still got back in within a few steps and they call it. Rrally makes you wonder what goes on in the heads of the officials.

Reactions: Ben Grimm

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
I can see when he stepped out he took 10 seconds to come back in, but he literally came back in play within a second or two.

That was an awful call.

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
Insanity. Pushed out, held out, still got back in within a few steps and they call it. Rrally makes you wonder what goes on in the heads of the officials.

I’d venture to say that what happened on that punt happens on nearly every single punt.

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
I’d venture to say that what happened on that punt happens on nearly every single punt.
Id be shocked if it was less than 60% of punts and not at all surprised if it happened 95+% of the time.

0pts in second half. Nagy and lazor are as bad as it gets

Reactions: hawksrule

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
The same play happened on literally the next play. Nothing called. Its embarrassing. Regardless, I wish everyone in this organization would get launched at the sun.

Ben Grimm

It's clobberin time!🥊
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
If the Pack win by 12 they cover the spread and the refs win "their wives" internet bets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad