OT: Bears & NFL Talk 88

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Man, I thought Harbaugh made the right decision to go for two last week, but not so much this week. I don't want Rodgers with time left where a field goal wins it.

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
The entire starting secondary is out with covid so that was going to happen regardless.

I know. Seriously, I have no idea who will be playing secondary tonite.

It will certainly make for an interesting game.

Cousins will throw for 700 yards and Jefferson will go for 400 and 9 TDS

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
Buddy just texted me asking if I want his tickets for tonite. He actually said 'early XMAS present for your kids'.

I replied 'I love my kids, why would I do that to them?'

Could you imagine actually paying money and the hassle of traffic etc to go what this disaster tonite?

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
The Bears are still playing? Huh. That's weird.
Yep. It's a pointless game for the Bears but will have big impacts on the playoffs.

Vikes will be gifted a win.

Browns will likely lose their game.

These 'playing covid decimated teams' games can very well determine the outcome of the entire season. Both in who gets in but also byes/homefield/etc.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
Buddy just texted me asking if I want his tickets for tonite. He actually said 'early XMAS present for your kids'.

I replied 'I love my kids, why would I do that to them?'

Could you imagine actually paying money and the hassle of traffic etc to go what this disaster tonite?

I haven't been able to wrap my head around paying to go watch the Bears play for twenty years now... So no. About the only way I go to a Bears' game, is if it's free. And even then I have to consider the hassle it is getting down there and dealing with traffic.

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
Desai will coach tonite. So we can look forward to multiple blown assignments in the secondary
Its not desai's fault they couldnt cover a toddler. Theres no talent in the secondary. Johnson is fine, everyone else is awful. Eddie jackson is one of the worst safeties ive ever watched. Hes conte level bad at this point.

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
The Bears are playing something called Dee Virgin at DB tonite. They are also playing something called BoPete Keyes at DB.

Yes, BoPete Keyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad