OT: Bears & NFL Talk 88

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Well, at least your name is fitting. :sarcasm:

Apparently, nobody has talked to nagy at all even after this report this morning? This organization is so damn poorly run.
Because some random once fired reproter for being a total dbag said something is the case?

I dont see why anyone takes this type of thing seriously

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
Because some random once fired reproter for being a total dbag said something is the case?

I dont see why anyone takes this type of thing seriously
Well it came out like 2 hrs before nagy's press conference so even if it wasnt true, probably woulda been a smart move for pace/mccaskey to talk to nagy at the very least...

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
the guy won a Pulitzer
Then he's been pretty trashy after The Chicago Reader’s ‘African-American thing’

And then the dumb reasons to this is articles like this.. Emma: Bears leaders need to provide clarity on Matt Nagy's status or risk fallout in season's final weeks no you don't need to respond to any random 1 person sourced rumors about that. So far nobody has seem to corroborate this and plenty of media guys have inside voices in those offices if this was set in stone already.

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
God and ownership is dictating roster moves? We have jerry jones without the bankroll.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
7300CB59-D43B-4B59-B30D-0124A43EA9F2.gif

Reactions: RememberTheRoar

HawksBeerFan

Nov 9, 2014
I've kind of always believed the stuff about Bears ownership holding them back was a bit overblown. No longer.

There's not a single good thing in this organization right now except for maybe Justin Fields.

Sadly the combination of the owners, general manager, coach and horrible roster makes me feel like we're just going to waste the talent this kid his.

Reactions: QueerGirrl

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
So people bemoaned they didn't make a statement then make a statement there's no truth to it and people have the same complaining response, hmm

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
If the organization has decided to move on from Nagy then MOVE....THE....FACK......ON from Nagy. I may not respect him as a HC but respect him as a person and stop leaving him twisting in the wind. And to hold onto him to try and prove the leak is BS is pure caca del toro. The players want him gone, the fans want him gone, the media knows he is done, so to hold onto him to try and save face from your(Bears higher ups) incompetency just says you are incompetent. Just yank off the bandaid and move forward. Friday morning Nagy should no longer be the HC.

Reactions: Ace Rothstein
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad