OT: Bears & NFL Talk 87

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
They probably think they can still finish with 9 or 10 wins and sneak into the playoffs. Besides, robinson isnt going to fetch much. Maybe like a 5th round pick at best?

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Remember when Browns appeared to be on right path and DHF was happy

Well Browns are back to being Browns

OBJ father trashing Mayfield including 11 minute video claiming Mayfield is problem with OBJ in Cleveland and doesn't want his son to "Shine" meanwhile Emily Mayfield is saying Brown WR's are failing Baker

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland

Ruggs the 12th overall pick in 2020 draft had emerged as Raiders #1 WR this year

I will never understand why guys get behind wheel drunk. The NFL/NFLPA literally has line you can call to arrange transportation if your intoxicated

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
I want Fields to play with as much talent around him as possible but he and Robinson have no chemistry, and he quits on routes way too often. Can’t wait until he’s gone.
Robinson has been a major disappointment this season. Franchise tag hangover maybe?

Dude seems to have a bad case of the don’t give a shits

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Remember when Browns appeared to be on right path and DHF was happy

Well Browns are back to being Browns

OBJ father trashing Mayfield including 11 minute video claiming Mayfield is problem with OBJ in Cleveland and doesn't want his son to "Shine" meanwhile Emily Mayfield is saying Brown WR's are failing Baker
I feel I said it many times but people keep thinking tear downs or being so bad you get multiple 1sts is the proper and right way to rebuild. That's another recent example people tried to say for saying the Bears should do that. On rare occasion it "works" even that work is like nearly 10 years after those pieces you got 1st or 2nd overall get other talent finally around to win.

But another created flash in the pan, and constant 5 year organizational turnover and rebuild is all that they get. They got positives going forward but now that's still gonna take time.

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
Rodgers out because he has Covid and he isn’t vaccinated but prior to the season said he was “immunized.”

Just when you think he can’t be any bigger of a douche.
Too bad he didnt submit a fake vax card a la evander kane. Coulda caught a suspension and possible charges.

Reactions: Kaners Bald Spot

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
Ruggs was driving 127 when he hit the car. Per car ecu, he was doing 156 two seconds before he hit the car.

How is he not dead?

Regardless, he’s going to prison for a very very long time.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
2-46 years is an oddly wide window, but given the fact that someone died, he was so damn drunk, he was going so damn fast, he had an illegal firearm, and that this was all avoidable if he just called a free f***ing service provided to him, I’d be shocked if his eventual sentence wasn’t on the high end of that window.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Jesus. Honestly, he should spend the rest of his life in prison. This should be a murder charge. Plain and simple.

A murder charge would require proof of intent rather than heinous negligence. They’ll do the maximum of what they can without that threshold and he’ll be in his sixties when he gets out.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
A murder charge would require proof of intent rather than heinous negligence. They’ll do the maximum of what they can without that threshold and he’ll be in his sixties when he gets out.

Yeah, I know. I do believe there are places where someone can be charged with some degree of murder based upon recklessness, not just intent, though.

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
He will probably just plea out and do 8 months or something and then rest on house arrest.

Case seems pretty cut and dry so I hope that doesn't happen, but who knows.

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
He will probably just plea out and do 8 months or something and then rest on house arrest.

Case seems pretty cut and dry so I hope that doesn't happen, but who knows.
There are some states where vehicular manslaughter has a maximum sentence of 12 or 24 months. Seems NV has one of the stricter laws in the nation.

Regardless, nobody should be getting a DUI in this day and age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad