OT: Bears & NFL Talk 87

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
A murder charge would require proof of intent rather than heinous negligence. They’ll do the maximum of what they can without that threshold and he’ll be in his sixties when he gets out.

first degree would need to prove intent but lesser degree charges do not, right? guess it all depends on the state but regardless he should be locked away for a long time and his career should be over with...apparently he was uncooperative with police too

Reactions: ChiHawks10

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
A murder charge would require proof of intent rather than heinous negligence. They’ll do the maximum of what they can without that threshold and he’ll be in his sixties when he gets out.

I am not so sure of that. I think he'll plead out and get a chance at parole in 20 or so years.

Tvillewr419

May 17, 2019
Rodgers has broken pretty much every Covid rule an unvaccinated player is suppose to follow on and off the field.

They’d never do it but he should be suspended.

Non bear fan coming here, but I live in central IL so I Often lurk here. Figured you guys were following this closely.

i tend to agree with this vehemently, like he has to be punished. And not just some BS fine, this directly spat in the face of the league and rules they created, the ones 31 other teams are following, idk even know if one game is enough, and it may leak even to packers as they had to be complicit

thoughts?

Reactions: hawksrule

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Rodgers has broken pretty much every Covid rule an unvaccinated player is suppose to follow on and off the field.

They’d never do it but he should be suspended.

If he is not suspended the league should be ashamed. What a POS move by him...

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
Non bear fan coming here, but I live in central IL so I Often lurk here. Figured you guys were following this closely.

i tend to agree with this vehemently, like he has to be punished. And not just some BS fine, this directly spat in the face of the league and rules they created, the ones 31 other teams are following, idk even know if one game is enough, and it may leak even to packers as they had to be complicit

thoughts?

They should fine both him and the Packers, who are complicit in looking the other way. Make it hurt.

HawksBeerFan

Nov 9, 2014
Ryan Braun on Aaron Rodgers...

"It doesn't feel great being lied to like that, and I'm disappointed about the way it all went down. I trusted him, and that's the thing probably hurts the most."

:sarcasm:

plasmonresonance

Jul 28, 2015
As a Titan fan even I didn't expect them to go into LA without Henry and win, much less convincingly. Thank you Matt Stafford, 'tho I was a bit surprised they didn't call it a safety before the first int.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad