Post-Game Talk: Bean

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
With the exception of maybe two or three games if the Rangers are close in the third they come back to win this year. That's part of the reason they've only lost in blowout fashion.

Reactions: GENESISPuck94

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
With the exception of maybe two or three games if the Rangers are close in the third they come back to win this year. That's part of the reason they've only lost in blowout fashion.

I just ran down the schedule and this is bonkers. The Rangers in 29 games have been down by 1 goal in the third period 10 times. They're 6-3-1. I know it's easier to come back than 10 years ago but that's a crazy stat.

hardnosed

Feb 27, 2017
Boyle said that too, but it was more of a caveat. But either way, can’t go full bore into the numbers there. If 88 just goes in from the side to seal off Lindgren it’s completely ok, not to mention, smart hockey. He was out for blood.
The guy should be suspended. Have we forgotten that he knocked Lindgren out with a concussion on an open ice hit from behind when the puck was on the other end of the ice. He's still pissed because Lindgren knocked him on his butt last year. Give it up already. Nobody would remember that if you weren't trying to kill the guy since then.

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
We got shut out 5v5 tonight.

Our compete level isnt near what it takes to get to June
Take the blinders off. You see what you want to see. Boston scored 1 fing goal. It was one of those games. Rangers have allowed 1 goal in 3 of their last 4 games. They also lead the league in winning %. You don't do that without competing on most nights.

I just ran down the schedule and this is bonkers. The Rangers in 29 games have been down by 1 goal in the third period 10 times. They're 6-3-1. I know it's easier to come back than 10 years ago but that's a crazy stat.
But how can that be when they don't compete.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Take the blinders off. You see what you want to see. Boston scored 1 fing goal. It was one of those games. Rangers have allowed 1 goal in 3 of their last 4 games. They also lead the league in winning %. You don't do that without competing on most nights.

But how can that be when they don't compete.
They got dominated today 5 on 5 to the tune of 1-0 and as we know PP goals and 3 on 3 goals don't count.

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
This team has flaws we could talk about all day but character isn't one of them. This game should speak to that. They hung in there against an elite, tough team on the road.

If they had some stupid response to Pastrnak like some people wanted, we might end up in the box (more than we already were) and maybe we don't win.

Part of character is controlling your emotions and doing what it takes to win. We hurt them on the scoreboard just like I said we would.

I was very confident we would win after that hit. That was the response. This is a big boy team that's been through it before.

wolfgaze

Interesting Cat
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2006
Earth
Dear Bruins,

Seasons Greetings from the New York Rangers

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events