Low Effort GDT Battle of Ontario: Toronto (away) vs. Ottawa (home), 7 p.m. EDT, (TSN 5, TSN 4)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
I don't think that's what people are saying. They're not asking Norris to be rushed back. They are concerned that he isn't ready to play yet and is falling behind, and they are not trusting the reports that he is "feeling good and doing well".

Exactly. Expressing concern about him being held back is not me saying we should rush him, quite the contrary. Mick just can't stand losing an argument though.

Reactions: DrEasy

Relapsing

Jul 3, 2018
Our top line tonight:

1000001951.gif

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
Exactly. Expressing concern about him being held back is not me saying we should rush him, quite the contrary. Mick just can't stand losing an argument though.
But he is not being held back. His surgery is coming up to the 6 month window , or slightly past it. He is in a contact jersey.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
I'm surprised that anyone was not expecting this though. Seemed to me like it would always go this way. Ease him in. Green said he would play a preseason game, so if he doesn't, that's when I will start getting concerned and drawing parallels to last year.

I’m not that concerned (yet) either because I do think they want to minimize the wear and tear on his shoulder and that means delaying full game action.

He looks ready in the videos - my take is they want to delay real game action until he’s tested himself in camp and they don’t want to get into akong weird explanation about IR and insurance so when he’s ready he’ll play

Reactions: BonHoonLayneCornell

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad