GDT: Preseason game 2: Utah vs. LA Kings | 9/23/24 19:00 MDT | Scripps, NHLN, UtahHC+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
Was this a stream? It looked like it got better feed. Sportsnet here in Canada does a nice job with their setup regardless it was really cool to see an excited fan base. I was a Winnipeg 1.0 fan as a kid, I can as born there but lived in Vancouver since I was two so when the jets moved I became a nucks fan and always remained a fan of this franchise but the after years of bad everything I checked out. Now because of the yotes no longer affiliated with this team it seems like the right time to become a fan yyagain.
I know that the abomination jets 2.0 who had no right to use that name and or have jersey rights.

Anyways best of luck and speaking of unis I really like the colours and for a placeholder they are quite nice.

What's the feel for what the team name is gonna be? Are the outlaw still a potential name? Mammoth is also cool.
Yes it was sportsnet… the game camera showed black , with a grey blue color..but when they showed them sitting on the bench they were a little brighter.

Welcome back to being a fan:)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad