GDT: Preseason Game 2: Devils @ Canadiens - 7 P.M.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Its Always Sundstrom

Among the optimists.
Sponsor
Dec 1, 2019
Its my Birthday today and am going out so I was worried I would be missing a good lineup.

NOPE lmao thank you Devils for accommodating my day
“A truck carrying Genucel products to Belmar, NJ has been stuck under an overpass for hours. We suspect with this delivery being late, someone’s birthday is ruined. Back to the studio”.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
“A truck carrying Genucel products to Belmar, NJ has been stuck under an overpass for hours. We suspect with this delivery being late, someone’s birthday is ruined. Back to the studio”.
Me:

IMG_9333.jpeg

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
I think preseason football is way better due the roster sizes being so massive, hockey teams have 90-95% their rosters set already if not the whole team

The later preseason games are at least close to the the opening day lineups, so at least you'd be watching most of the A-team. Especially now, preseason football is a lot of guys who will get cut.

For some reason I still have a conversation with my friend burned in my memory. She was trying to organize friends to go watch a Week 4 preseason game that included a pregame tailgate for like $80 per person. I tried to point out how Week 4 preseason would feature virtually none of the regular players and that a comparable ticket on StubHub was going for like $10. She responded that the StubHub ticket wouldn't have the tailgate included. I guess she thought people would rush out of work to eat $70+ worth of burgers and hot dogs before kickoff.

My other indelible memory of preseason football was seeing a 49ers/Chargers game in 2005. Loud obnoxious guy in front of me was wearing an Alex Smith jersey (he was the #1 pick a few months earlier). #83 dropped a pass and the fan kept screaming things about J.J. Stokes for the first half.

At some point I think I tapped him on the shoulder to tell him that Stokes hadn't been on the 49ers for a couple years.

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
It looks like this isn't on ESPN+, but I'm guessing it's available on the Devils website to viewers only in the local area?

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
This available on YouTube if anyone is interested.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad