Low Effort GDT Battle of Ontario: Toronto (away) vs. Ottawa (home), 7 p.m. EDT, (TSN 5, TSN 4)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
You know, except without the reports that he tweaked his shoulder and there was a setback, keeping him on IR, him not participating in any contact at practices, exactly the same...
So "exactly" is incorrect but "eerily similar" might be closer to it.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Does that lineup satisfy the minimum NHL vet requirements for preseason games?
Here is the requirements

NHL teams must dress at least eight “veterans” in each preseason contest. “Veterans” are skaters who played 30 NHL games the previous season, goalies who dressed in 50 NHL games or played in 30 NHL games the previous year, any player who has played 100+ NHL games, or a current year first-round pick.

Relapsing

Jul 3, 2018
Here is the requirements

NHL teams must dress at least eight “veterans” in each preseason contest. “Veterans” are skaters who played 30 NHL games the previous season, goalies who dressed in 50 NHL games or played in 30 NHL games the previous year, any player who has played 100+ NHL games, or a current year first-round pick.
Knies, Kampf, Nylander, McMann, Holmberg, Robertson, Myers and Stolarz make 8

StoicSensFan

ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
Feb 6, 2014
Clash of the Titans and Wrath of the Titans.

They are similarly awful imo, but to each their own.
tenor.gif

R We A Team

Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Ottawa
Must be the pre season... I actually lasted 5 minutes before muting the TSN broadcast.

No worries I'm sure by the time the season starts I'll have it muted from the anthem onwards.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad