Proposal: B. Tkachuk for Kyrou.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

McJedi

Apr 21, 2020
Florida
Money is nearly the same. Brady is unhappy and STL is unhappy with Kyrou.

Is there a base for a deal here? I assume STL adds something.

Ideas?
I’d want the 2024 1st as the add from St. Louis. Top 5 protected.

Assume it’s around 13th OA.

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
If Brady is traded they’re starting from scratch. They’re not getting someone older.

It makes sense from St Louis. None from Ottawa.

Completely disagree with that. You retool, not start over. Sens are in the range where yoyr just wasting players primes if you start over

Bileur

Jun 15, 2004
Ottawa
Completely disagree with that. You retool, not start over. Sens are in the range where yoyr just wasting players primes if you start over

Brady is the cornerstone of the rebuild. The previous GM was clear about it. The current GM said it this week.

redwings25

Jul 28, 2016
Kyrou is one of the softer players aroùnd and brady is such a rat he gives rats a bad name. I still swear if keith played against his kids he would be knocking them around all game trying to beat up there rat asses. But stl would need a large add for sure cuz everyone loves a rat on the team. So digusting watching keiths kids being such pukes, quit hiding after your 3 daily cheap shots p***yes.

Reactions: TheDizee

HogtownSabresfan

Jan 13, 2010
In no way shape or form do you get a top rookie a blue chip prospect kyrou whose numbers are equal to brady and a 1st thats insane especially simce blues pick woulf be 8to 15.

That is crazy.

Explain to me why. How does brady get you much more. Crazy talk

Intangible. Plays a nasty game and that's why people want him

Kyrou is one of the softer players aroùnd and brady is such a rat he gives rats a bad name. I still swear if keith played against his kids he would be knocking them around all game trying to beat up there rat asses. But stl would need a large add for sure cuz everyone loves a rat on the team. So digusting watching keiths kids being such pukes, quit hiding after your 3 daily cheap shots p***yes.
Nailed it. Everybody hates. Everybody wants them

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
7 pages, and I didn't see one mention of contracts. Brady barely outproduces Kyrou over the last 3 seasons. Brady has 5 more points in 6 more games. Tkachuk takes a ton of penalties so he hurts his team by putting them short handed. They are both flawed defensively. But the kicker is that Tkachuk has 4 more years at $8.2 and then he'll demand the farm. Kyrou has 7. You get Kyrou's entire prime. Tkachuk you have to sign a bad contract or lose him after 4.

Because of contracts, I don't know if I trade Kyrou for Tkacachuk straight up. He is a top 8 C this year in points, top 5 in ES points. You want Thomas, get out of here. Thomas has as many points this season as the far superior Tkachuk brother in Florida, and is playing far superior defense being lined up against the other teams top lines consistently and playing + hockey doing it on a bad team.

Reactions: tfriede2

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Would LOVE to add Tkachuk to my team.

I suspect if Ottawa is going to shake things up they trade Stutzle before they trade their captain.

Robtom18

Nov 25, 2019
Intangible. Plays a nasty game and that's why people want him

Nailed it. Everybody hates. Everybody wants them
7 pages, and I didn't see one mention of contracts. Brady barely outproduces Kyrou over the last 3 seasons. Brady has 5 more points in 6 more games. Tkachuk takes a ton of penalties so he hurts his team by putting them short handed. They are both flawed defensively. But the kicker is that Tkachuk has 4 more years at $8.2 and then he'll demand the farm. Kyrou has 7. You get Kyrou's entire prime. Tkachuk you have to sign a bad contract or lose him after 4.

Because of contracts, I don't know if I trade Kyrou for Tkacachuk straight up. He is a top 8 C this year in points, top 5 in ES points. You want Thomas, get out of here. Thomas has as many points this season as the far superior Tkachuk brother in Florida, and is playing far superior defense being lined up against the other teams top lines consistently and playing + hockey doing it on a bad team.
All they have is he is a pest, draft pedigree and his last name as an argument for asking for thomas. Also dont forget kyrou neighbors snuggerud and 1st ask. Lmfao

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
Money is nearly the same. Brady is unhappy and STL is unhappy with Kyrou.

Is there a base for a deal here? I assume STL adds something.

Ideas?

Kyrou + Thomas for Tkachuk+whatever is needed to make the money work (expiring Tarasenko and Kubalik contracts, for example). Adjust as necessary depending on value of those other players.

I’m not saying either team should, but- I’m just not sold that those two (Kyrou and Thomas) are franchise cornerstones. They’d seem to slot into Ottawa’s young core, however.

Meanwhile StL gets a guy you really do build around. They seem stalled, now they got that one piece to start fresh with a better star at the front of it all.

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
It would take Brady + 1st to get Thomas

I’d do Kyrou + both of STL 2024 2nds for BT

1709484841846.gif

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Kyrou + Thomas for Tkachuk+whatever is needed to make the money work (expiring Tarasenko and Kubalik contracts, for example). Adjust as necessary depending on value of those other players.

I’m not saying either team should, but- I’m just not sold that those two (Kyrou and Thomas) are franchise cornerstones. They’d seem to slot into Ottawa’s young core, however.

Meanwhile StL gets a guy you really do build around. They seem stalled, now they got that one piece to start fresh with a better star at the front of it all.
You are severely underrating Robert Thomas.

Reactions: HighNote

Ad

Ad

Ad