Series Talk: Avs Stanley Cup Celebration Pictures and Videos Thread

Mighty Makar

I hate this fu*ken team
May 24, 2016
5245047B-F32D-4848-9C2D-41BE7E780A16.jpeg

MacKaRant

Sponsor
Jul 27, 2021
I have a question for the Finnish people on the forum. Is there any cultural explanation for Rantanen and Lehkonen drinking beer out of their shoes? Is that like a thing in Finland?

Reactions: MarkT

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
I have a question for the Finnish people on the forum. Is there any cultural explanation for Rantanen and Lehkonen drinking beer out of their shoes? Is that like a thing in Finland?
I have never seen or heard of that. I thought it was some sort of American college thing lol.

Apparently it's an Aussie thing, maybe they saw Daniel Ricciardo do it in F1 or something?

TomppaKoo

Jan 27, 2021
No.. Finns are big Formula 1 fans and I guess they copied this from Daniel Ricciardo. It is purely a Daniel Ricciardo act. Seems like he should patent it.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
I have never seen or heard of that. I thought it was some sort of American college thing lol.

Apparently it's an Aussie thing, maybe they saw Daniel Ricciardo do it in F1 or something?
No.. Finns are big Formula 1 fans and I guess they copied this from Daniel Ricciardo. It is purely a Daniel Ricciardo act. Seems like he should patent it.
Now where's @Sea Eagles when you need him?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad