Series Talk: Avs Stanley Cup Celebration Pictures and Videos Thread

SB

Mar 9, 2004
Colorado
Yes it’s simple, but that’s what makes it work as a singalong.

Anyway, I’m curious who has Covid. It’s all over Denver, and judging by the photos and videos, at least half the team should be sick by now, lol. I haven’t seen Nate lately ….

Reactions: shadow1

Drury_Sakic

Jul 25, 2003
www.avalanchedb.com
Yes it’s simple, but that’s what makes it work as a singalong.

Anyway, I’m curious who has Covid. It’s all over Denver, and judging by the photos and videos, at least half the team should be sick by now, lol. I haven’t seen Nate lately ….
No joke.

if 2/3rds or more of the team does not have Covid this summer I would be shocked.

SB

Mar 9, 2004
Colorado
^^ To be clear, I’m not being judgy, it is what it is. But this summer is probably the “true” Covid Cup haha, literally.

TheGrimReaper

ten years gone
Aug 20, 2020
gallows pole
Metal is obviously a niche interest, but I’m not some type of fringe purist. I can usually at least appreciate why people enjoy things - like I love reggaeton and drill and both have blown up the last few years. Pop punk is one of the only styles of music where I didn’t get it, I don’t get it, and probably will never get it.

That said, I don’t mind all the small things in context of the team because anything associated with this victory is fine with me.
used to work with the founder/lead guitar of this band Lutharo
when they cut their first CD Victor gave me copy #5 and asked me for my input
after listening to it I told him to lose the singer hehe
never the less Krista is still with the band and they are doing quite well in the southern Ontario / European circuit
being a classic rock fan this genre is not my cuppa

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo
Found our 2C

20220706_121210.jpg

ChicagoBlues

Terraformers
Oct 24, 2006
Aube-Kubel.

I can't tell if you're saying you've heard about it too much, or actually don't know, so that's who it was.
I was honestly not sure. At some point while your team was passing the Cup around, I noticed the dent.

Thanks!!

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
I don't mind pop-punk too much. I'm a diehard metalhead but I can stand just about anything that isn't modern country or mumble rap. I definitely only know the words to ATST because of the Avs, though, and going to so many games over the last couple of years. Back when that song was released I was already deep into metal so it never really was an anthem for me personally.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Back when that song was released I was already deep into metal so it never really was an anthem for me personally.
I'm a little too young for the album to mean anything at or around release, and not to downplay a good song, but I know the album well and I'd choose several over ATST (All-Terrain Scout Transport) as an anthem. Including of course, the song "Anthem".

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad