GDT: Islanders @ Devils - 7:00 PM - MSG

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
So, looking at the highlights, stats, analytics, post game, seemed like they had a rough 1st, but started pushing play in the 2nd and 3rd. A bad goal on Allen (2nd one), tied it in the 3rd. Pesce and Luke getting back in their groove, Nico playing good.

So overall, didn’t play a bad game, pretty good?

Last edited:

NJ07102

Apr 15, 2012
Germany
I'd trade Dougie for a top 6 winger right now. He should be worth at least something useful. He is so unbelievably soft, especially for his size. I hated how he reacted when Fischer hit Dillon the other day, Dillon went down and Hamilton just stood there and watched Dillon get back up to fight Fischer. That is what Dougie should have done, but of course he is soft like a feather and Fischer has 140 career penalty minutes. Too scary an opponent obviously.

As for Palat, waive him and send him down to Utica. That guy is totally useless and has always been in a Devils uniform. And one other thing: Why the hell was Jack still on the ice when the Isles scored in OT? Why didn't he change after that stupid attempt of his, there was more than enough time.

britdevil

Tea with milk...
Feb 15, 2007
UK
1729923365212.gif

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Why does everything have to be so dramatic? They’re obviously not clicking right now. They’re working two dmen into the lineup while another gets back from a pec tear.

I thought the xGF crew was so concerned about that? How’s that looking over the last 2?

Shit is for the birds. Team isn't playing well enough. It's not fun, get that, but it's a bit over the top.

Keefe will get it sorted. Western Canada trip probably well timed, let them bond and work on their shit.

Mercer is pissing me off, and I wouldn't say no if the right trade offer got floated, but I'm also not writing him off as trash forever. He has time to figure it out.

Palat I'm probably out of patience with. He is really adding nothing right now.

Nico is a stud. Jack is going to figure it out. Blue line will be fine.

Need more from these goalies

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad