GDT: Avs @ Sabres | 11 AM MT | Hello, Mr. Thompson

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Right?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Okposo is not a dirty player. Doesn't have a reputation for illegal hits. Exorcize your anger and get real.
I don't care if he doesn't have a history. That was a blatant lie. There was no stick lift attempt and he absolutely meant to shove him. F*** Okposo. Just trying to mitigate any action that NHL player safety might take.

Is Kurtis MacDermid injured or a healthy scratch?
Healthy scratch. He's really bad at hockey now. He's like the teams mascot at this point.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Lol bull f***ing shit he tried a stick lift. Literally the first thing he does is shove him in his lower back towards the boards.

Whatever. Throw these last two games in the trash and just get ready for St. Louis because two stinkers in a row is embarrassing.

AvsWraith

Jan 21, 2010
Colorado
I am disappointed with our depth so far though. I thought Colton, Drouin, and Wood would bring a little more to the table.

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
I am disappointed with our depth so far though. I thought Colton, Drouin, and Wood would bring a little more to the table.
It can take up to half a season to build chemistry. I won’t be surprised if Avs have few more games like this where they struggle until they build that chemistry. This team should be clicking on all cylinders in the 2nd half of the season

Reactions: AvsWraith

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Bennett should’ve been gone a long time ago
As I've said many times before, Bennett isn't asking them to try saucer passes through multiple sticks or to wait for the perfect shot.

At some point, the players deserve blame.

Chicago during their glory years had a really bad PP at one point despite it featuring Kane, Toews, Hossa, and Keith. They just couldn't figure it out together.

The Avs PP is too stagnant. Always looking to go Mikko to Nate or Nate to Mikko cross ice. They don't move around.

Watch the Oilers PP. The one good thing that team does. EVERY forward is always moving. It causes confusion and chaos.

The Avs need to make simple plays, not try to be cute. The players aren't being asked to play cute by Bennett.

Reactions: katfude

arun

Click here to hide this advertisement
Jun 23, 2016
Holland
As I've said many times before, Bennett isn't asking them to try saucer passes through multiple sticks or to wait for the perfect shot.

At some point, the players deserve blame.

Chicago during their glory years had a really bad PP at one point despite it featuring Kane, Toews, Hossa, and Keith. They just couldn't figure it out together.

The Avs PP is too stagnant. Always looking to go Mikko to Nate or Nate to Mikko cross ice. They don't move around.

Watch the Oilers PP. The one good thing that team does. EVERY forward is always moving. It causes confusion and chaos.

The Avs need to make simple plays, not try to be cute. The players aren't being asked to play cute by Bennett.
Perhaps Benett should have them practise to play it simple then.

PP being too stagnant means there’s zero alternative strategy/tactical play to the thing we have seem them do so far.

It is bennett’s fcking actual job to figure it out. Ffs

Reactions: CobraAcesS

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
I just got in. Was the whole first like the last 5 five minutes? All Buffalo....all the time.

Hope the boys break out the smelling salts in the intermission.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
sad-panda-south-park.gif
Sexual Harrassment... Panda!

Azrael89

Feb 13, 2017
This has been a rough couple of games to watch. Lol at Okposo's total bull shit. The league won't do anything substantial about it though. Let's just keep letting washed old plugs injure superstars.

Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
When you have expensive players like MacKinnon, Makar, Mikko you can’t keep the same team together after you win the cup. Vegas is very lucky they’ve been able to do that but that’s a rarity. This team just needs to build chemistry

Reactions: Azrael89

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
Okposo is not a dirty player. Doesn't have a reputation for illegal hits. Exorcize your anger and get real.
I really could care less what his history is, that play was incredibly dirty. Okposo knows it and he should be hearing from the league.

He won't because it involves an Avs player, but doesn't change the fact that his play was disgusting.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad