GDT: Avs @ Sabres | 11 AM MT | Hello, Mr. Thompson

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Right?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Start the season with a 6 game winning streak, set an NHL record for consecutive road wins....and then get outscored 8-0 during the following 6 periods? Lmao this team

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
Not sure what Manson was looking to accomplish there. Go verbally chastise Okposo?

If you aren't going to lay him out, f***ing get off the ice and go home.
It's well known that Bednar doesn't want his guys getting into it after the whistle. Multiple players have said as much. I'm sure Manson told him he didn't like that play, and the next time they see each other they will go.

People hear may not like that mentality (myself included), but it is what it is.

MonsterMack

He did the Mack, He did the monster Mack
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2013
Arvada, CO
sad-panda-south-park.gif

larueskee

Player/Member USA Hockey or affilates 1972-2006
Mar 15, 2017
Seattle, WA
It was just the end of the first season party folks. 6-2 and plenty of season left for more parties that you know will be coming. Chill.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
It's well known that Bednar doesn't want his guys getting into it after the whistle. Multiple players have said as much. I'm sure Manson told him he didn't like that play, and the next time they see each other they will go.

People hear may not like that mentality (myself included), but it is what it is.
No I understand that, but it seemed pointless since we know he isn't going to do anything.

Anyways, Avs 0-11 on the PP in the last two games and the PP has looked horrendous. Out of sync, hardly any clean passes tape to tape, minimal shots, minimal chances.

When the Avs PP is cold, it is ICE cold to the point of ruining the flow of the team.

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
I know it's early in the season but thing I thought were going to be an issue are making themselves know.

Drouin nothing, Colton nothing, Wood nothing. Great offseason additions....

RyJo ok, but is often invisible.

Teams are basically collapsing on 29 and 96 and saying f*** this you 2 aren't going to beat us.

Also doesn't help that we seem to run into God mode goalies every night. That's getting old fast.

wayninja

Win it for Val
Mar 24, 2017
I like a lot of what this team did tonight. Just got to clean up a few things defensively and tweak the PP.

Nah, I kid, this is a clusterf***.

Reactions: Mighty Makar

GeoRox89

Tricky Trees
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
Well, i just watched ManUnited go 0:3 to ManCity and then Avs go 0:4 to Sabres. My 2 favourite teams in their respective sports. My only favourite teams.

f*** this day.
Holy s*** someone else having the same two favourite teams and the same s*** day is the most unexpected thing in a while

Reactions: Murzu

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
Mikko asked about the hit on Makar says he didn't like it. Doesn't understand why that's not a penalty because anytime he does anything like that anywhere on the ice he gets called for it, and doesn't know what the ref was looking at.

Grigowski

Jul 6, 2016
Its one thing to have a bad game or get beaten by a better team...But the Avs just didn't show up at all those last 2 games......

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad