GDT: Avs at Panthers | 4pm MT | Time To Show Us What You Have Inside

NMAvsman

Jan 28, 2007
We will have a team meeting after the game. My guess.
Likely...then we will go on a nice run....Cmac will sit on his hands...and with another conference title we get bumped in the first round....unless Nuke, Landy (looking like the warrior of old) and Kovalenko comes over with a HUGE chip on his shoulder. Doesn't sound promising. But hey....the Oilers did it right?

Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
If there gonna continue to play like this after the break and anywhere close to that period the window is closed lol better for a retool and see what happens because as you said this is bullshit

Can't retool with the age of the current core. MacK's 28 and Rants is about to get a raise. They're too old for retool. Either go for it or blow it up. The latter isn't an option with MacK-Makar-Rants in their prime. You have to go for it.

arun

Click here to hide this advertisement
Jun 23, 2016
Holland
Likely...then we will go on a nice run....Cmac will sit on his hands...and with another conference title we get bumped....unless Nuke, Landy (looking like the warrior of old) and Kovalenko comes over with a HUGE chip on his shoulder.
So we play 3 lines of wingers? Still no 2c with those three coming back/in

katfude

Sep 25, 2015
Makar, Nate and Mikko all could get some badass first round picks? How deep is the draft? We could really kickstart this rebuild

(The GDT haters are gonna lose their mind over this one)

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
I know you are a miserable piece of f***ing shit most of the time but c'mon dude. You know they will.
At this rate not sure who they are beating the rest of the year. They aren't even close to winning games right now.

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
We won the cup with having literally the worst goaltending in by a SC winning team in over 30 f***ing years. They should be used to soft goals going in, because Kuemper and Frankie gave 'em up in the playoffs and they managed to overcome it.
They also had 4 lines that could score, and were the best defensive team in the league. Right now, they have 2 players that scare you, and a bunch of passengers.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
I just wonder how much we miss Landy on occasions like this. I'm not talking about what he brings on the ice, rather what his leadership brings to the bench.

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
Well guys, at least on the bright side

IMG_3964.gif

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
They also had 4 lines that could score, and were the best defensive team in the league. Right now, they have 2 players that scare you, and a bunch of passengers.

It's interesting because the defense is basically the same but looks ten times worse. Goaltending was crappy back then too.

What happened to our defenders??

Reactions: Alienblood

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Oh for sure. It should be easier to improve our 5v5 via actually trading for a center, getting Nuke and Landy back, and then we should be set.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
I wish this team had a 2nd line. Really need one and need Nuke back. That LOC Colton Wood line might produce as the 2nd line once in a while, but it’s not gonna do it long term

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad