GDT: Avs at Panthers | 4pm MT | Time To Show Us What You Have Inside

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

mackinnon29

Nov 24, 2017
30 min games have caught up with the top guys. Missing Nuke Landy and others off and on has really showed up. I wouldn’t be big spenders at this deadline like I said before, team needs to get back to a full roster first (which never seems to happen) and go from there

Tralfamadore

Don't Panic.
Sep 25, 2011
Florida looked super dominant that period. Probably the most dominated the Avs have been this year in a period. Some of that may be the Avs being trash but Florida is also really good.

Reactions: Alienblood

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
I don't have to. Any version of the Avs from 2018-19 to 2022-23 would blow this current version out the water. We were very, very rarely getting outshot and outplayed before. This year not only it isn't rare but it's extremely common.
Ok, what does that have to do with the fact that the other teams suck as well? That was my point.

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
Florida looked super dominant that period. Probably the most dominated the Avs have been this year in a period. Some of that may be the Avs being trash but Florida is also really good.
Florida isn't this good. The Avs have played utterly useless hockey.

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
30 min games have caught up with the top guys. Missing Nuke Landy and others off and on has really showed up. I wouldn’t be big spenders at this deadline like I said before, team needs to get back to a full roster first (which never seems to happen) and go from there

This would be an awful move. No matter how bad they are, you're only signing up for more of this shit if we don't push all our chips in now. This core's clock is ticking. They need to push.

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
Lack of depth killing us. Should we keep or trade Rants if he needs a deal of 12mil a season? We ain't going anywhere with these guys and no depth. Not good enough.

We must make few trades to balance the roster out.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
He gives up soft early goals and I think it deflates this team. Sure there plenty to go around. We ain’t gonna do shit with that dude in net
We won the cup with having literally the worst goaltending in by a SC winning team in over 30 f***ing years. They should be used to soft goals going in, because Kuemper and Frankie gave 'em up in the playoffs and they managed to overcome it.

Reactions: katfude and Vk1ing

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
He gives up soft early goals and I think it deflates this team. Sure there plenty to go around. We ain’t gonna do shit with that dude in net
How can I say this...

You've got a better chance at getting a BJ from Taylor Swift before the end of today's game than the Avs getting a new starter this year.

nammerus

Mar 9, 2003
Visit site
Just an absolute unit of a team Cmac has built. Hope he’s proud of this garbage.

Crazy thing is..this team is currently pretty healthy.

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
Is 27 shots against in one period a record for this organization?

That’s absolutely insane.

We will have a team meeting after the game. My guess.

Just an absolute unit of a team Cmac has built. Hope he’s proud of this garbage.
If we played basketball we would be the best but sadly this is hockey and one line unit isn't enough.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
I disagree on the goals being soft. Those were PK break downs that should never happen. Cogs was to blame for both of those.

mackinnon29

Nov 24, 2017
This would be an awful move. No matter how bad they are, you're only signing up for more of this shit if we don't push all our chips in now. This core's clock is ticking. They need to push.
If there gonna continue to play like this after the break and anywhere close to that period the window is closed lol better for a retool and see what happens because as you said this is bullshit

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad