GDT: Avs at Panthers | 4pm MT | Time To Show Us What You Have Inside

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

wayninja

Win it for Val
Mar 24, 2017
I honestly don't know what the answer is. Do you get a team playing with this level of compete "help" or do you just assume that you are a 1st round bye team and try to maneuver for a few smallish assets?

• Wow
Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Is it really this hard for this team to get going again after long breaks? I just don’t get it. How weak you gotta be mentally to take this long?

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
We aren’t good. Idgaf about standings, we are bad.
I've been saying that for months. When you're a contender winning in the regular season is important but how you play is way more important.
I would suggest you watch some of the other "top teams" in this league, and it might make you feel better. Because the other teams are not that good either. That's what flat cap does to you frankly.

Everybody stinks.

• Wow

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
This team needs a trade in the worst way. If this road trip isn't revealing enough for CMAC, I don't know what will be.
We do need a trade. What we need first, is Bednar to pull his head out of his ass and separate 29 and 96

Avs9296

Jul 1, 2019
At least this ugly, revealing, tough stretch is happening before the trade deadline. Surely it has to go noticed by Sakic and CMac that this team needs help.

Avs9296

Jul 1, 2019
We do need a trade. What we need first, is Bednar to pull his head out of his ass and separate 29 and 96
Mikko would probably whine like the little bitch he is that he isn't playing with Mack.

The dude has pissed me off so much this year both with his play and his attitude.

Reactions: Elbombatzo

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
I would suggest you watch some of the other "top teams" in this league, and it might make you feel better. Because the other teams are not that good either. That's what flat cap does to you frankly.

Everybody stinks.
I don't have to. Any version of the Avs from 2018-19 to 2022-23 would blow this current version out the water. We were very, very rarely getting outshot and outplayed before. This year not only it isn't rare but it's extremely common.

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida

And replace 96 with who on the top line? I get that they need to be separated but this is a shit show no matter who 29 and 96 are with. We need depth and real depth. Not MacK-Rants and then a steady steam of suck. The Nuke situation is really f***ing us here in addition to the fact that we don't have a functional 2nd line.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Mikko would probably whine like the little bitch he is that he isn't playing with Mack.

The dude has pissed me off so much this year both with his play and his attitude.
Why would he whine, when he has constantly stated he's fine playing in whatever position and played the majority of the cup run without MacK as well? It's just Bednar, nothing else.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad