OT - NO POLITICS Autumn edition- foliage, cider doughnuts & pumpkin everything.

shelbysdad

Nov 21, 2006
Red Hook, NY
Good luck! Sounds like wear and tear from taking all the weight (literally) from your bad one. If I was a betting person, I’d say at minimum, you’ve got no meniscus left in that knee.

I hope it will be a straightforward fix and you’ll find som relief soon.
Afraid of replacement option, was hoping to avoid that....so far I have had 4 on left including replacement, 4 on right

• Wow
Reactions: BMC and Alicat

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Is it weird that I got this far in life without ever knowing what blood type I was until today (as a consequence of some routine bloodwork)?

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Is it weird that I got this far in life without ever knowing what blood type I was until today (as a consequence of some routine bloodwork)?
I would guess most people don't unless they've donated blood. Fun fact, my brother and I are both adopted, from two different families, and we are both O Negative, so we can donate to anybody but only receive O Negative, so we already know where we can scrounge some up if one of us needs it lol. Then we'd actually be blood related (kinda sorta, heaven help us LOL)

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Me: I'm moving, if anyone has boxes they need to get rid of

My friends:

20241015_204330.jpg

You can't even see the ones stacked in the tub lol

I'm already dreading getting rid of these stupid things after the move lol

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
OH COME ON :surrender

1729054222842.png

Thornton's Fenway Grille is no longer in business, with social media posts from the Peterborough Street spot indicating that its last day in operation was yesterday. Thornton's first opened approximately 33 years ago, being known in part as a place to go before/after Red Sox games while serving breakfast and brunch items, classic American fare, and beer, wine, and cocktails.

The address for the now-closed Thornton's Fenway Grille was 100 Peterborough Street, Boston, MA, 02215.

• Wow
Reactions: Mione134

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Me: I'm moving, if anyone has boxes they need to get rid of

My friends:

View attachment 917192

You can't even see the ones stacked in the tub lol

I'm already dreading getting rid of these stupid things after the move lol
Gotta love a spare bathtub for storage. As for boxes, break them up in batches.

I am so happy that I have valet trash that will take my broken down boxes away. I used to think it was a ridiculous concept until they took all of my moving boxes. Best $25/month I’ve ever spent.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
they caught the person that tied their dog to a fence in the flood waters during the hurricane
A 23 year old asshole. I'm so glad they found that pos. Happy to see Florida's governor say they will use the full extent of the laws they have for animal cruelty against this pos.

Absolutely uncalled for. Thank goodness he was found and rescued.

Reactions: BMC and CDJ

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
A 23 year old asshole. I'm so glad they found that pos. Happy to see Florida's governor say they will use the full extent of the laws they have for animal cruelty against this pos.

Absolutely uncalled for. Thank goodness he was found and rescued.
Stories like this make me wish we had certain punishments in this country that are in use elsewhere.

That man should be publicly flogged.*

*after a fair trial in front of a jury of his peers, of course.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Stories like this make me wish we had certain punishments in this country that are in use elsewhere.

That man should be publicly flogged.*

*after a fair trial in front of a jury of his peers, of course.

Tie him to that same fence in the same knee deep water and throw dog poop at him from cars passing by for starters.

Reactions: BMC and CDJ

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017

I VOTED!!!! YEA ME!!!​

I got my ballot in the mail. It's not very exciting when you live in a state where the presidential/Senate/congressional races are pretty much locks. I grew up in NH when it was still a swing state so it felt like voting mattered. In California, not so much.

But local stuff tends to have a greater immediate impact anyway, so it gives you the time to really research your city councilman candidates and such.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Reactions: WestCoastBruinsFan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad