OT - NO POLITICS Autumn edition- foliage, cider doughnuts & pumpkin everything.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
View attachment 915687
Spent the day at the NH PoutineFest. A gorgeous day with Mrs. 103 and some of our dear friends. So much fun, and lots of amazing poutine. Feeling fat and happy šŸ˜Š

There was a good amount of Bruins swag on display there, but I donā€™t think Iā€™m being immodest in saying I was the best dressed guy there šŸ˜Ž

In a related sidebar, since Iā€™m working Sundays at the moment, I went to Saturday evening Mass. While I was there (still wearing my Patrice Bergeron sweater), a young boy who was no older than four and sitting two rows in front of me got his fatherā€™s attention, pointed right at me and said, ā€œlook! Heā€™s a hockey player!!!ā€

I couldnā€™t help but smile from ear to ear at that one.
My two favorite people! Looking great!

Troublesome 85

TOP RANKED GIRL DAD
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Coco trying to be friends with a geko
IMG_4236.jpeg

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Newton, MA.
I opened a bottle of wine tonight and was fishing around a drawer for a wine stopper. I came up with one that was a favor from my bridal shower 10+ years ago.

I was reminded about how my (very religious) mother in law (God rest her soul) wanted to have no alcohol at my brunch bridal shower, and a piano player. My bridal party wanted open bar.

My mother and maid of honor giggled and said ā€œok thatā€™s great weā€™ll do the piano but Katie wonā€™t come if thereā€™s no boozeā€. They agreed on a piano player, house mimosa and cash bar.

Bless them. Compromise is king.

It used to be.

Perhaps it's making a comeback.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Iā€™m watching SNL from last night and Maya Rudolph does a better Kamala Harris than Kamala Harris

She is so talented

Reactions: rfournier103

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad