Tennis: Australian Open 2017

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
I would love to see Nole get his ass kicked...

Male tennis is quite boring , I mean not the actual matches but the big picture.

It's always the same guys that dominate , would be nice to see some sort of intrigue .

Soliloquy of a Dogge

I love you, Boots
Aug 8, 2012
San Diego, CA
That overhead smash into the bottom of the net was all kinds of cringe.

Nole is playing the big points well, though. Forcing Istomin to hit great shots to win those points, and he's not able to execute.

Oct 18, 2006
It's hard to suddenly switch on your motivation, hunger and desire after it being off for so long.

I don't know what to expect here. I think Istomin deserves to win though.

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
It's hard to suddenly switch on your motivation, hunger and desire after it being off for so long.

I don't know what to expect here. I think Istomin deserves to win though.

Novak is so clutch down the line that I doubt Istomin stands a chance.

thething

Jul 28, 2014
Crazy stuff.

Djokovic doesn't seem to have any power or depth in his ground strokes right now.

Oct 18, 2006
4 points away for Istomin and Nole looks resigned.
Lucky I've had months to prepare myself mentally for this loss. I haven't expected anything of Djokovic for a while now, was pretty easy to see the writing on the wall. When an elite athlete loses their mental edge and focus, things tend to go downhill fast.

I just hope some positives comes from this.

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
I can't believe what I'm seeing. If Istomin survives this it would be the biggest upset I've seen since Rosol took down Nadal in the 2nd round at Wimbledon in 2012.

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
Really pathetic performance.

Couldn't even muster up any pressure on Istomin after the break.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad